Codem-VeniceHud

Nice hud, some good ass developers, helped me fix the issues I was having since I’m running some custom scripts that were effecting the hud

3 Likes

Nice job :))

2 Likes

Thank you :wink:

1 Like

Full Scam. We brought the script for 15EUR. Its completly obfuscated. We asked for the Open Source packet as mentioned, and he asked for 40EUR extra!

1 Like

Myfriend good job ilove you

1 Like

Clear after i wrote you. You modified the advertisement. It wasn’t showed until now.
I hope you get banned. You deserve this. We brought a lot of script from here without getting scammed.
Here’s the google cache link, before you start spreading lies. Nice way to greet new customers!

2 Likes

You can always send refund request. We dont want your money man. We changed it because some braindead customer like you doesnt understand what we are selling at the moment.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/913877366147801088/930091300353638430/unknown.png At total 20 customer bought our product. And you are the only one who claimed " I M SCAMED " situation right now. Like i said you can always send refund request. Honestly tho we really dont want money of yours. Fix your personality first and than talk to us like that. You are not a god or owner of us. Okay ?!

1 Like

Attention ce produit est bloquer coté client est server, (SCAMEUR)

2 Likes

What is the problem

1 Like

The mic icon doesnt light up when i talk (using pma-voice)

What a shame. I really wanted to buy this as it looks great, but I’m not going to sit here and purchase something that is almost fully obfuscated for 15 euros with source code that is 60 euros.

Edit: It is also incredibly shady that you modified the advertisement after people called you out on charging money for the source code.

2 Likes

The reason I changed the situation is because people misunderstand. I can refund the money to whomever they want. How much I’ll sell my discriminator code for is only my business. I’d rather encrypt every part of it than have my efforts go to waste.

Lol…

Fixed by sending a event in pma-voice and get it in hud to send data in nui

the design look cool… but for me i just ask for a refound on tebex and i hope is coming…

Pma voice don’t work… esx_status is a old files…

Version used is not mentionned in detail of product…

So for me is a refund from tebex…

And for opensource we need to pay ? bad…

have a nice day… and cool idea of design :slight_smile:

of course

Absolutely a good purchase. Thank you for your help to adjust some things. Nice job!

2 Likes

I’d pay 30 euros for the source code, but not any more than that. PM me if that works.

Let’s not talk about such bargains here. If you want the talk you can always come to dscrd.