CodeM mMechanic Job ( Advanced Mechanic Job System )

Preview

Tebex

Link

Documentation

Note

• Minimum game build should be 2372
  • esx_addonaccount or qb-management script is required.
Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3500 - 4000
Requirements ESX - QB
Support Yes
9 Likes

Great Job, just waiting for it a long time love your job <3

2 Likes

Thanks a lot

2 Likes

Is it support chameleon paintings?

2 Likes

Not right now, we can bring it with update tho.

1 Like

Added

2 Likes

would be awesome to add like a preview side which creates a receipt for customers to hand to mechanic in times when its busy in the shop

2 Likes

you can send a copy of the invoice to the player before invoicing. The script supports this.

1 Like

yeah i understand that but instead of standing there oh i want this i want that etc just hand that to mechanic and they can get on with it as such

2 Likes

best mechanic script <3

1 Like

How it works the society?, should be cool to some part of the money goes to society and a % goes to the worker, also with this is can creaate multiple mechanic jobs?, since mostly of servers we use 2 or 3 mechanic

1 Like

also will be cool if you can define what kind of tunning makes each mechanic, it works like that the one i use right now, but yours looks awesome, if you can add the features i suggest i will chain to yours fosho~

1 Like

I think you guys need to check suggestion room in discord, so many issues with m-mechanic

Already bring an update and we do check that channel, thanks.

can change back wheel for motocycle??

1 Like

does this script has F6 job menu to fix other player vehicle upon request ?

Version 1.0.2 Patch Notes

• Functions have been added to close the ui of other scripts when the menu is opened.
  • Fixed using qb target.
  • Added shortcut freecam button.
  • Getting out of the car while Freecam is on has been disabled.
  • The problem of not spawning cars in ESX has been fixed.
  • An incident of not giving money to NPC was organized.
  • A few known bugs have been fixed
  • Fixed some item images not appearing in the boss menu when using qb-inventory
  • Rank access text was edited
1 Like

Version 1.1.3

• Fixed the issue where players’ vehicles remain modified when they leave the server while modifying their vehicles.
  • The issue where Custom Xeon headlight colors were not visible to other players has been fixed.

I have a big problem and I need help please when I customize the color of the car and rims when I put the car in the garage the paint on the car is lost and it comes back from the factory but the rims stay

1 Like