[Code Snippet] Character Creation NUI System NOT SUPPORTED ANYMORE

I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS ANYMORE, IF YOU WANT A UI LIKE THIS THEN USE MY DRP FRAMEWORK
I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS ANYMORE, IF YOU WANT A UI LIKE THIS THEN USE MY DRP FRAMEWORK

Hello.

I am here today to show off mine and @xander1998’s little project that we have been working on for a long time! So I am going to be releasing a very small section of this framework we have built.

It is from our framework called ISRP, which is a long going project that I will finish one day as it includes EVERYTHING a very detailed hardcore RP server would ever want.

So in this you will see ALOT of code, but this isnt something that would work out of the box unless you know what you are doing. I have created a very detailed Readme.md file that shows off what is inside of it and how to install all the information you need .

I am able to help you setup things if you want , but I will not do it for you. You contact myself on Discord: Darkzy#0001 please do NOT contact Xander1998 unless he say’s it is ok to do so.

This is what is inside this code, everything you see there, ALLL OF ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

This is under a license so you need to give credit where it is due, so please include mine or Xanders name somewhere, fanks!!

I am sure the read me file is enough, and you can use code from here to create your own; Just an insite of what code languages is in here:

VueJS,
Vuetify (HTML),
LUA

Somethings you will find in the code:

Sky Cameras,
Creator,
NUI/UI,
SQL,
ExternalDatabaseAPI made by @xander1998,
Characters client, config and server.lua.

It has a Google Materialized CSS Framework for all the components and everything works if you have it setup right, if not contact me on Discord :smiley:

Welp, here is the link hope you enjoy it as it is really a great system!

I will release more in the future or now if you contact me on Discord#0001 and are really nice to me I might give you some more of the base features to the framework to help you out :smiley: BUT IT ALL DEPENDS monkaS yayeetdownloadgithub

You will need more than what is given in this download, but that is stated on the Readme file on the Git Repo, so please read it through and make sure to read everything!

Have a good one, and enjoy! Dont get mad if it doesnt work straight away, it needs time and effort ok, I might of scuffed something as I didnt test it massively so please tell me

ok now baiiiiiiiiiiiii Message me on Discord for personal help I wont reply on the thread as it looks tatty!

Hello.

I am here today to show off mine and @xander1998’s little project that we have been working on for a long time! So I am going to be releasing a very small section of this framework we have built.

It is from our framework called ISRP, which is a long going project that I will finish one day as it includes EVERYTHING a very detailed hardcore RP server would ever want.

So in this you will see ALOT of code, but this isnt something that would work out of the box unless you know what you are doing. I have created a very detailed Readme.md file that shows off what is inside of it and how to install all the information you need .

I am able to help you setup things if you want , but I will not do it for you. You contact myself on Discord: Darkzy#0001 please do NOT contact Xander1998 unless he say’s it is ok to do so.

This is what is inside this code, everything you see there, ALLL OF ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

This is under a license so you need to give credit where it is due, so please include mine or Xanders name somewhere, fanks!!

I am sure the read me file is enough, and you can use code from here to create your own; Just an insite of what code languages is in here:

VueJS,
Vuetify (HTML),
LUA

Somethings you will find in the code:

Sky Cameras,
Creator,
NUI/UI,
SQL,
ExternalDatabaseAPI made by @xander1998,
Characters client, config and server.lua.

It has a Google Materialized CSS Framework for all the components and everything works if you have it setup right, if not contact me on Discord :smiley:

Welp, here is the link hope you enjoy it as it is really a great system!

I will release more in the future or now if you contact me on Discord#0001 and are really nice to me I might give you some more of the base features to the framework to help you out :smiley: BUT IT ALL DEPENDS monkaS yayeetdownloadgithub

You will need more than what is given in this download, but that is stated on the Readme file on the Git Repo, so please read it through and make sure to read everything!

Have a good one, and enjoy! Dont get mad if it doesnt work straight away, it needs time and effort ok, I might of scuffed something as I didnt test it massively so please tell me

ok now baiiiiiiiiiiiii Message me on Discord for personal help I wont reply on the thread as it looks tatty!

16 Likes

Taking away donation part. You’re not allowed to profit off FiveM content.

Ontopic: Fun stuff. Great to see another standalone script.

4 Likes

oof… @xander1998 should know better.

2 Likes

Neat!

2 Likes

But he didn’t make the post, just because he made it with him doesn’t mean he had anything to do with the post.

1 Like

Great release.

My boy releasing the goods :fire:

1 Like

Credit* :wink:

While I’m not going to get into a dick measuring competition with you here (you’re welcome to DM me :wink: ) it’s not wrong for me to say that. By saying he’s going to split it 50/50 makes one believe that Xander was aware of that thought process.

Either way, the situations been rectified and our fearless lion leader @d0p3t took care of it. No need to muck up the thread anymore.

2 Likes

goodi ooi releaseiii

3 Likes

good release.

rip all the time on my character system

2 Likes

Well actually that is my lack of knowledge, he hasnt thought about it, so he is out of the question, twas me as i’ve seen others do it, so i thought it was ok… but please dont include Xander all myself, I was just being fair to him, but my bad.

you meme, i just wrote a readme then this so plz dont mem3 my england longauge k thx.

1 Like

Just an FYI, my confusion is from someone having a “tipping jar”.

This looks sick, maybe someone can make this ESX?

Is it hard to make it work with ESX? Because I could give it a try.

1 Like

Im sure someone could, it would work standalone using normal Async SQL you just need to convert the queries.

hmm cool good jobbbbbb

Beautiful release keep up the good work; I know some people are looking for a fixed version of a character creation with the heritage. Would tie nicely in with this release. Before someone says well “go make your own”, I am simply extremely busy with school and running a business and don’t have time to write code. I thank you for this and sharing the content Xander does great work, as do you Darkzygb.

1 Like

Thanks my dood, I will make it work for various frameworks if I can be bothered :smiley:

The donation part was not me… please dont accuse me of that. This project I started months ago and gave it to darkzy for free. I never took a dime.

Not cool man.

And actually last time I talked to him about this was my idea to release the WHOLE THING to the community for free not just this part… Everything I have built for FiveM I have released when I finished it

2 Likes