Code 3 Roleplay | Custom CAD | Working ELS | OneSync & much more!

24f3eaff93f29bccfda9866a4fcaad56

CODE 3 ROLEPLAY

Code 3 RP is a community dedicated to realism and professionalism. Within the community you will have the oppertunity to learn new skills ranging anywhere from law enforcement to develpment.

At Code 3 RP you have the oppertunity to grow in the following departments:

• Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos County Sheriffs Department
  • Los Santos Fire Department
  • Communications
  • Cvilian

We have fully custombuilt CAD/MDT software, custom server scripts and vehicles including a brand new 2020 FPIU and much more!

To apply visit https://www.code3rp.org

3 Likes

This community is awesome. I joined in August. The member base grows everyday and they are always looking for new members! If your interested in joining just click that link and apply!

I left another community for this one. The reason I chose this one over the others were because of the foundations that it stands on. That its a community built for its members over one person. I’ve been here since August and I wouldn’t leave it for another. 10/10.

Civilian Commissioner Ryan S. here to tell y’all about this community and why I’m in it. I, like the majority of the other members of this community, came over from another RP community that shall not be named. We were all tired of the previous communities Dictator style of basically ruling over the community and only being present when he needed to make a new video. We began forming this Community with common goals and aspirations of becoming the most realistic RP community out there. Being here from day one and being in charge of the Civilian Department, I can personally say that those goals have been met and it makes me happy every day to wake up knowing that I am part of such a great community of people that I can call a family. Our Dev team focuses heavily on helping to keep the server stable while also pushing the boundaries of what we’ve all been told in the previous community of things that are not possible on FiveM. Having things such as working ELS, EUP, 64 slot OneSync, huge custom vehicle packs for LEO, Fire, and Civilian (Civ having the most beautiful cars I’ve ever seen, not biased lol), and more great things still in development. So if you’re reading these forums and have made it this far in to my post, I ask you this, what have you got to lose by applying to this community, correct, family? Regardless of department that you choose to RP as, every member is here to help you with anything and everything that you may need. Our department CoC’s are made up of highly experienced role players that can help guide anyone along their path. Old or young (16 is the age requirement though, keep that in mind :wink: ) veteran or newbie to RP, I invite you all to sign up today and come experience the best around!

IF anyone is looking for a legitimate community that is on the rise be sure to reach out to us. You can reach out to me directly if you wish on discord @ Jonathan P. 2B-5

Hey is there a discord in which I can contact the owner or Head Administrator?

1 Like

Why hello everyone!

My name is Caspian Fox. I’m an admin over at Code3RP and just wanted to stop by and say we are still actively looking for members! the server has come a long way since the initial release! Tons of Civilian cars have been added and more are to come. The LEO fleet is currently getting revamped! If you guys would like to be apart of our project and grow with us please visit our website or shoot me a message on discord!

https://www.code3rp.org/

Discord: EG Wrath #8402

We have worked hard since the last time we updated this add. Since then we have added new vehicles, converted our LSPD and LSSD departments into one to increase you ability to choose where you want to go in patrol. Plus we have added new subdivisions, and introduced new skinned cars for both LEO, FIRE, and Civs. Please if you are interested please join at the website or on our welcome discord: https://discord.gg/6jwpAQz. Hope to see you guys soon!

Here is an update to our posting:

Welcome to Code3 Role Play.

Founded in February, 2019. Code3RP lives by the fundamental idea that family is everything no matter it be blood, friends, or acquaintances who are just friends we haven’t met yet. With over collectively 35 years of leadership and roleplay experience we have the means to support our family, better known as members. With that being said we are looking to expand and bring new faces to our network and we operate in North America, Europe, and Australia. We have plans to expand further than that into Asia. Africa, and South America.

With over 60 current members and an active 64 slot primary patrol server, 3 independent Development servers, a training server, and a playground server, we are additionally adding in an ESX server that Is currently in development to expand your experience. At C3RP we additionally have assets in place that are exclusive to us such as our LLC license and 2 independent Teamspeak servers with an additional 5 discord servers.

Our fivem servers consists multiple scripts, 150+ custom vehicles between EMS, LEO, FIRE, and civilian.

We have 2 Primary departments. -DPS, Which consists operational Divisions, LEO, Communications, and Los Santos County Fire. Operation Bureaus in DPS are, Uniformed Services, Traffic, Investigations, and SWAT. Each Bureau has multiple Subdivisions under their umbrella.

-Civilian, which consists of members who provide scenarios and build their timelines/stories progressively. Business roleplay is open to any civilian.

Each Department has the ability to reserve in their opposing Department to expand their roleplay.

We additionally have another 3 Secondary departments that members of the Primary departments may apply or be appointed to, to assist in the development of the community.

-Public Affairs Office, which consists both the media, and promotional divisions. Media consists of our social and platform media including Facebook, instagram, twitch, Twitter, YouTube, Tiktok, and more. The promotional division is responsible for content that promotes the community as a whole including but not limited to C3RP videos, department , and subdivision promotions. These videos may be scripted as a long or short film and serve specific purposes.

-Development, these members consists all of our assets maintenance and creative teams. From logos, to website maintenance, to server maintenance in general, these are the people we rely on for the eye candy.

-Human Resources, The HR team consists of 2 divisions and are those people we rely on to make sure the family atmosphere isnt tainted and hold people accountable for.their actions. On the opposite they also handle the onboarding process generally coming into the community.

If you feel that Code 3 may be the place for you, then head over to our website www.Code3rp.org , or on our public discord @ https://discord.gg/6jwpAQz .

We hope to see you there!

1 Like

Our promotional video is live!

Been apart of this community for over 6 months now and I got to say I’ve made so many new friends here. Like some of my online best friends are here. So I recommend this place if you want to get away from dramatic communities and go somewhere that like a family, this is the place to be. Hope to see you soon!

I have been in Code3RP for over 5 months and I have nothing but positive things to say when it comes to how the staff interact with the rest of the players to the in-game modifications and scripts. Definitely worth coming over and being apart of the family atmosphere that they are building here!

1 Like

We are highly interested in new civilians! Apply today to have access to over 30-40 addon civilian cars.

Interested in a life of relaying life or death calls? Become a dispatcher in our DPS Communications Division. These individuals are trained in determining the severity of the issue at hand and gathering pertinent information for emergency personnel before they even arrive on scene. The question is are YOU ready to take the call?

UPDATE: We have updated our server to have new DPS CUSTOM Liveries for all of our DPS vehicles. Come join us and check them out. We have been working hard to make our ESX server is as realistic as can be. Thanks and hope to see you soon!

UPDATE: We have been growing the last couple of weeks, and have been working hard on our server, and vehicles. We now have liveries on all of our DPS vehicles, and have a fleet of 34 vehicles for DPS. If you are looking for a family atmosphere, and serious RP come join us today. Hope to see you soon!