Code 3 Pack 2021 | LEO | Non ELS

Code 3 Pack 2021 LEO Non ELS

• High Quality Vehicle.
  • Comes with Red and Blue lights, and fully Blue lights.
  • Five M ready meaning you can put it straight into your server.
  • Can change the colour of the vehicle.
  • 90% Of the lights are extra’s.
  • Templates included.
  • Amazing Handling.
  • Liveries Included
  • Code 3 Light Bar.
  • 360° Lighting.
  • Non ELS.

Cars Included

• 2018 Charger
  • 2014 Charger
  • 2016 Explorer
  • 2019 Tahoe

Photo/Video Showcase: https://imgur.com/gallery/cb1Mtl9

Store Link: https://liquid-style-customs.tebex.io/package/4640281

(Credit to Trevvv: Original maker of Fleet. I have resell permission, message me if you need to see it)

2 Likes

I give permission to resell

1 Like

why is it that preview videos can never be un-edited :cry:

I get you want the lights on your car to appear brighter, but if i purchased that pack thinking the lights would actually be like that i’d be upset; GLWS :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello there

Sorry to hear this

I have not seen any recent purchase of you buying the pack, if you have then I apologise

1 Like

right; please re-read what I said :slight_smile: basically im saying the video showing the vehicle is edited; meaning i am assuming the cars would not look like that in the game; And i think its a good product and would think it would look best presented as anyone would see in game.

1 Like

Yeah sorry i understand what you mean now, yeah in the video we have light enhancement so the lights look brighter

1 Like

If your worry is the lights not being bright, simply get a graphics pack. Problem solved.

1 Like

Or you could simply take the time to give your vehicle bright lights with the necessary textures :slight_smile:

example shows a run-of-the-mill car with dull lights, vs a car with bright lights

1 Like

just get better graphics… Its not hard. Install Radiance V or someshit. Those brighter lights are caused by the lights being their own individual sirens and there emissive showing making the lights appear bright when they are still dark.

This isn’t the place to complain, I know what I am doing when making cars. the only problem is you. use your brain

1 Like

Ok; So if i bought your car pack … would the lights look like the car shown on the left, or the right ?

Also, you should prolly just stick to making the cars and not replying to people. Youve gotta work on your communcation skills as compared to OP who was nothing but professional and respectful.

Live and learn :peace_symbol:

You’re the only one who has a problem with the pack. Simply because you cannot install graphics pack.

Its hard to be professional when you deal with incompetent people 24/7 who don’t know how to work there graphics.

1 Like

Emagine being a reseller than crying on someones post

Thank you for your comment, All i was trying to say was just re word your title and description, then you turned horrible, that’s why i have not commented any more, If you have a issue with me reselling someone’s stuff as they gave me permission then you can report it to them, if not have a lovely day.