CMD Errors when i run the server on the latest update

Hello I have no idea if im posting this in the right spot , But here go’s , Im having really weard erros and cant find a way to make them not happen . I used to never have the errors on the older server files that makes up the server to run. the errors started happning when i updated sead files and i also never had this proxy error as well eather … bellow is a listed pic of my cmd when running the server and the following errors as well takeing a closser look into the cmd you can see weard text in the cmd log… i would really like to get rid of all unneeded errors and get the proxy stuff taken care of any help would be very helpful … im running on a server os witch is not the caulse of it also i have 4 gb of ddr3 ram on the server as well… i know this dose not matter for fixing the errors because i have runned the server on my main pc as well to and the errors are all still there… hope this helps in trying to help me out… nw a list in the cmd log

Asset Guns/w_ar_carbinerifle+hi.ytd uses 36.0 MiB of physical memory.
Asset Guns/w_at_ar_afgrip.ytd uses 23.0 MiB of physical memory.
Asset Guns/w_pi_appistol.ytd uses 24.0 MiB of physical memory.
Asset Guns/w_pi_appistol_mag1.ytd uses 24.0 MiB of physical memory.
Asset Guns/w_pi_appistol_mag2.ytd uses 24.0 MiB of physical memory.
Asset Guns/w_sg_pumpshotgun.ytd uses 18.0 MiB of physical memory.
Asset Guns/w_sr_sniperrifle.ytd uses 40.0 MiB of physical memory.
Asset Guns/w_sr_sniperrifle_hi.ytd uses 32.0 MiB of physical memory.
Asset 00f350dually/00f350dually.ytd uses 24.0 MiB of physical memory.
Started resource 00f350dually
Asset Audi_C7_RS6/rs6.yft uses 32.5 MiB of virtual memory.
Asset Audi_C7_RS6/rs6.ytd uses 35.0 MiB of physical memory.
Asset Audi_C7_RS6/rs6_hi.yft uses 32.5 MiB of virtual memory.
Started resource Audi_C7_RS6
Asset Audi_S5/sentinel.ytd uses 66.0 MiB of physical memory. Oversized assets can and WILL lead to streaming issues (models not loading/rendering, commonly known as ‘texture loss’, ‘city bug’ or ‘streaming isn’t great’).
Started resource Audi_S5
Asset bobcatxl/bobcatxl.yft uses 18.8 MiB of virtual memory.
Asset bobcatxl/bobcatxl.ytd uses 22.5 MiB of physical memory.
Asset bobcatxl/bobcatxl_hi.yft uses 18.8 MiB of virtual memory.
Started resource bobcatxl
Asset buffalo2/buffalo2.ytd uses 25.5 MiB of physical memory.
Started resource buffalo2
Asset dilettante/dilettante.ytd uses 48.0 MiB of physical memory.
Started resource dilettante
Asset f4rr/f4rr.ytd uses 28.5 MiB of physical memory.
Started resource f4rr
Asset fastandfuriouspack18/2f2fgtr34.ytd uses 100.0 MiB of physical memory. Oversized

Creating script environments for fivepd
Instantiated instance of script Ul29xmGv62Xl120Qs㲽立䞈㬊䃊⤚�㎸䦍㸲䈲㩑㷮�䎳㑲喇㧨䔌㳎呂猪䶮䮬䑇䡸�䖨�䗳.
Instantiated instance of script Ul29xmGv62Xl120Qs㲽立䞈㬊䃊⤚�㎸䦍㸲䈲㩑㷮�䎳㑲喇㧨䔌㳎呂猪䶮䮬䑇䡸�䖨�䗳.
Instantiated instance of script Ul29xmGv62Xl120Qs㲽立䞈㬊䃊⤚�㎸䦍㸲䈲㩑㷮�䎳㑲喇㧨䔌㳎呂猪䶮䮬䑇䡸�䖨�䗳.
Instantiated instance of script Ul29xmGv62Xl120Qs㲽立䞈㬊䃊⤚�㎸䦍㸲䈲㩑㷮�䎳㑲喇㧨䔌㳎呂猪䶮䮬䑇䡸�䖨�䗳+Ul29xmGv62Xl120Qs䫭䘭㣤ラ�䑢㡍��㲓䔗䛽�䖶䕞䩠㲥㣆�㛣ぢ⏡䱌㬚㟇䙡䞴㷣.
Instantiated instance of script Ul29xmGv62Xl120Qs㲽立䞈㬊䃊⤚�㎸䦍㸲䈲㩑㷮�䎳㑲喇㧨䔌㳎呂猪䶮䮬䑇䡸�䖨�䗳.
Instantiated instance of script Ul29xmGv62Xl120Qs㲽立䞈㬊䃊⤚�㎸䦍㸲䈲㩑㷮�䎳㑲喇㧨䔌㳎呂猪䶮䮬䑇䡸�䖨�䗳.
Instantiated instance of script Ul29xmGv62Xl120Qs㲽立䞈㬊䃊⤚�㎸䦍㸲䈲㩑㷮�䎳㑲喇㧨䔌㳎呂猪䶮䮬䑇䡸�䖨�䗳.
Instantiated instance of script aT7x2o063ꈓﱞ︹Dﮜꀠꋊꀀꐠ﷨.
Started resource fivepd
Authenticating server license key…
Server license key authentication succeeded. Welcome!
Started map fivem-map-skater
Started resource fivem-map-skater
Authenticating with Nucleus…
server thread hitch warning: timer interval of 5219 milliseconds

Proxy error: could not get rpuuid: redis: nil

as you can see there were alot of cars that had the same kind f text so i just shorted down the list of the cmd but 85% of what is there should not even be there in the cmd what so ever and i am wanting to know how to fix this all

also to follow i have had problems with people trying to find the server and everything is set up right as well to with my config and in my network

That ‘weird text’ is normal if you use ‘FivePD’. It’s part of their alleged protection.

ok is it normal though for the cars to say that its useing ram because that has never showed up before hand . and i also have a proxy error as well to

this is still showing up when i disabole the five pd addon and i dont know why because it was never there before … and i think with five pd i got a proxy error with in that because when i stoped to to check like u sead it whent ayay @nta

update to the proxy error is now gone some how but i am wundering how i can get rid of the car text about it using so much ram and may not load right errors because the cars are fine and all of them load fine but in cmd theres all the collored text popping up saying that its warning me about all cars and guns
@nta

You can follow this tutorial to fix your Oversized assets errors:

1 Like