Windows version? 20H2
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? YES
Error screenshot (if any) NONE
System specifications 16GB RAM 3600MHZ 4GB GPU GTX1050
What did you do to get this issue? Nothing
What server did you get this issue on? Localhost
CitizenFX.log file No Crashes
.dmp files/report IDs None

I can connect to any other servers without problems however I cant stay long connected on my local server. when I am connected and I created a character I can only play for a few minutes before being disconnected. when I restart the server back up and cleared cache the character model cant be seen or it doesn’t load however the character name is there visible. when I select the model I get black screen and a client to server timeout. however if create 2nd character everything work fine however a client to server timeout again after a few minutes of play and the 1st created character still being there. It did does this with cache cleared and without it cleared.

Its a newly installed server with latest recommend build and no added extra content using qbcore framework.

Definitely something to do with qbcore by the looks of it, assuming you have installed the default server files correctly.

Your best bet in my opinion would be to download and install the default server files without the qbcore framework and just run around on it for a while to see if you crash or not. If you do, then it’s an interesting problem you have. If you don’t, then you’ve installed / set up qbcore incorrectly.

That’s the step I would take anyway.

I have the same problem. Have you found a fix?