Client sided scripts no longer working

Hey all, since a couple of days, all client sided scripts stopped working for everyone on my server. When this happend, i’ve not changed anything or updated anything. It all happend out of nowhere. I tried updating my server to the newest (recommended) artifact, but no success. I tried disabling every single custom resource with no success as well. I’ve looked at some recent Cfx announcements, but nothing states the change of disabling support for client sided scripts.

Is there anyone with the same issue or a fix? Appreciate the help in advance.

bump, still not working

tried updating the server build? what is your server build?

Heya this seemed to do it. I used to run on the latest (supported) server build; 2372

Reverting back to the normal build seemed to fix the issue. Any reason the latest build doesnt support client side scripts? And what is the latest build that does support it?

1 Like

uhm, 2372 does support client sided scripts? no build doesnt.

Im using 2372 and it is working fine. whats your server (artifact) version? try updating it and that should fix it on 2372 too. That has nothing todo with the game build

Weird, i was using 2372 and the latest recommended server artifact and those problems occured. Once i switched back to 1602 (or something like that, i just uncommented the sv_EnforceGameBuild thingy) it all disappeared and client scripts worked again. Ill see if there is a new server artifact and see if that works, ill keep u updated.

Nope still nothing. Updated back to 2372, and running artifact 4332