Delete Please No longer needed

Delete Please this is no longer needed

5 Likes

We’re happy to announce we’ve launched :slight_smile: and are public currently.

2 Likes

Amazing dev team! Im excited to play it!

1 Like

Added Forums to post as well as application
If you’d like to join feel free to apply on our forums.

1 Like

looks Great! Cant wait to try it out

Added Money Log Resource Link to reference of code

Fantastic developer I don’t know about his ability to run a conunity but let me tell you this server is going to be amazing

Updated Post :slight_smile: OneSync 40 Slots Now.

Currently looking for the following

• More EMS
  • Lawyers
  • Judges
    We are looking to start a judicial system to help make court cases ect… go smoother ect…
    if you are interested in being apart of those departments you can apply on our discord.
1 Like

Updated Photos & Features [2019-07-14]
As requested.

We will be going whitelist this weekend, which is huge!! considering this allows us devs to release features we otherwise wouldn’t want to release on a public server, with that in mind, we encourage you to apply and fill out a whitelist application.

Updated Features

• Judiciary System (Court, Lawyers & More)
  • Custom Unique Scripts
  • Custom Unique Jobs
  • House Robberies
  • Dedicated Developers dedicated to providing new features and content
  • Multi-Character System
  • State Police
  • EMS
  • Weazel News
  • Chop List
  • Oxy Runs
  • Diner
  • Custom Interiors
  • Crypto Currency
  • Weekly Community Meetings
  • EUP Clothing (Custom Clothes)
  • Night Club
  • Burgershot
  • Public Garage System
  • Phone calling texting/WebRTC (You can hear others on the phone who are near you)
  • Unique Jobs for Civilians
  • Drugs (Not Located on map)
  • Business Lockable Doors.
    & so much more and more to come.

Hmmmm Looks like the old Nightlife setup

Funny you say that, Lol Was the lead developer (only) of NightLife when it launched. I showed myself the door after some questionable things happened.

And now you are running a server that seems to be just a copy of said server. It is not far off at all, other than different “owners”.

Seems legit. Cool server though.

The server is a bit criminal heavy as I noticed. Seems full of shitlording.

oh like what? care to put that out there?

We’ve Removed the jobs (Gangs) for individuals in our server and added properties in which they can provide keys to individuals and basically do normal jobs while being apart of a “Gang” and recently the past 4 days have gone full whitelist and plan to stay whitelist our features are created by us aside from the occasional releases from the forums, Its also good to mention most servers with our features were stolen from Nightlife and sold elsewhere, There is only 2 developers who work on CivLife myself and my other developer, Considering the amount of work we get done and push out ALOT of work goes into our server.

Regarding Criminals.
We’ve had lack of Police for the short period of time due to command issues and have resolved these issues in the upcoming week the police will be getting reworked entirely, our main issue is police activity, which results in individuals just running around doing shitlord things (Within the rules) We’ve recently adapted our rules and improved them and continue to do so regularly as needed. We pride ourselfs on trying to make a enjoyable yet rewarding server with great roleplay despite the a few shitlords that were in our server prior to whitelist it has since been fine, from my knowledge and with the new addition to our rules its been going great. Sorry to hear about your bad experiences on our server and wish you the best moving forward but I can assure you our server does not put up with “Shitlords” and individuals who just want to run drugs and shoot people, Our community members and people in our server are constantly reminded that their character traits and background as well as progression of story building has to be natural at all times, which prevents people from joining our server and day 1 being a crime drug lord. If your looking for a server where you stand around and collect paychecks and become super rich in 1 day then your looking in the wrong place. The majority of the members in our community continuously remind people to find things out in RP due to individuals just joining servers and instantly wanting to know drug locations/guns/hideouts/ect… again we apologize for the bad experience you have had and wish you the best moving forward.

Note: if you experience any shitlord behavior or anyone breaking any rules in our server feel free to contact our staff team via our discord we do our best to get ontop of things and sort issues in the most effective efficient way possible if our community are not enjoying themselves then we are not enjoying ourselfs.

Wow stolen from Nightlife or from you? That is good to hear you have gone Whitelisted. A lot of them are just remaining public and not caring for their members. A lack of police, that is shocking. When I was on the server there were no police and no ems. could have been the time I was on or just you have so few officers. Anyways I would try your server out again, but sadly the one time there just ruined it for me. I mean I was shot down by several people who are I guess big players. I was also robbed repeatedly of my food and money. It was almost pointless for me to play as I could not buy things to defend myself or do anything.