CityLimits RolePlay | Cartel/Gang RP | Police/Fire/EMS RP | Full ESX | Custom Cars/Clothes/Jobs | Much More!

Welcome To CityLimits RolePlay! We are a custom full ESX FiveM RolePlaying server based out of Los Angeles City & Los Angeles County California. We have many opportunities for RP such as cartels, gangs, housing, properties, inventories, mechanics, custom clothes, custom cars, LAPD/LASD/LAFD, drag/street racing, off roading, cruising and much more! Police/Fire/EMS is active and hiring! 1600+ members with a full server and lots to do! Please read the rules, complete your whitelist application, and have fun!!!

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/P52umRA

5 Likes

active server with 64 people and like 20+ people in queue active cops

3 Likes

1600+ members, now hiring for Sheriff, Police, Fire/EMS. Also Factions have some openings!

2 Likes

THIS SERVER IS LIT ASF I ENJOY PLAYING ON IT BEST SERVER ATM HANDS DOWN!!! :muscle:

2 Likes

The server is one month in and already has about 1600+ members. Very active community with 64/64 hitting most of the day and getting queues of 10-30 people at a time. Very active staff and development team working on the server throughout the day

3 Likes

Great server with dedicated and professional staff members. Staff listen to all point of views in arguments and hand out punishments justly. The faction/gang RP is pretty realistic and it up to par with RP standards. Criminal Underworld economics are coming into play in the server witch will further enhance criminal RP in many ways. CityLimits is a good server to be apart of if you’re an experienced and mature role player.

2 Likes

yuh that shuts dope

2 Likes

The server is very fun and good

1 Like

I Am In loved with this city the application was worth it.<3

1 Like

Server is currently getting revamped with new scripts and a more stable build! Take advantage of this time to get whitelisted!

Hey can somebody send a new discord link?

I would also like the discord link

Can someone send a new link to the discord so I can join?

can someone send the discord link