City of Angels Roleplay | Looking for Staff/LSPD/EMS | Active Development

Join our Discord For more information about the server.

Step into the City of Angels, where every street corner tells a story, and every opportunity awaits your command. Are you ready to dive into a world where the skyline shimmers with endless possibilities and the pulse of the city thrums with excitement? Look no further, because City of Angels is where dreams meet reality.

City of Angels (COARP) is a roleplay community founded, September 2023, that provides unique source of roleplay scenarios with a great group of individuals

Our server isn’t just another run-of-the-mill experience; it’s a meticulously crafted haven of custom scripts, immersive jobs, adrenaline-pumping heists, and dynamic governmental systems that put you in control. Whether you’re looking to carve your path as an enterprising entrepreneur, a law-abiding officer serving justice, or a daring member of one of our thriving gangs, there’s a place for you here.

But that’s not all. Our server boasts an unrivaled judicial system ensuring fairness and order, alongside dedicated police and EMS services keeping the city safe and vibrant. And for those with a flair for entrepreneurship, we’re actively seeking passionate business owners and skilled staff to contribute to our bustling metropolis.

Join us in the City of Angels and unleash your creativity, ambition, and ingenuity. Together, let’s write the next chapter of our collective adventure. The city awaits—are you ready to answer the call?

Join Today

Sneak Peak of COA (Coming Soon)

imag1
image11

Added

added

Added you brother. Id love to discuss your project.

what is ur discord?

matt.development

Added on discord User:overdose._

bump 85% finished with project would like to add another developer add me dusk7088

bumpp

Looking for staff and LSPD Hit my dms dusk7088

Looking for Staff must be at least 18 years of age contact me on discord dusk7088

bump!

bump looking for ems chief and lspd

looking for police and ems dusk7088 hmu on discord if interested

Fire server

looking for LSPD dusk7088

Bumping

Looking for pd

Wwww server

Best Server ever