City Limits RP [CLRP] | [SeriousRP] | [Realistic Economy] | [Addon Cars] | [Addon Guns] | [Gangs/robberies/drugs] | [Police/NHS] | [Custom Scripts] | [Housing] | [Custom Jobs]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CITY LIMITS ROLEPLAY

CLRP is a optimized fully custom city like no other with our resource management we can give you the smoothest most enjoyable game play possible. CLRP is a British themed city with a fantastic variety of things for you to do we have a city full of life just ready for YOU to come on in and get stuck into our huge variety of non whitelisted jobs, Active police force with fully custom vehicles, NHS with again their fully custom vehicles, Drug scripting which is one of if not the most enjoyable there is to offer, Mechanics with amazing scripting to give you the most enjoyable RP possible and a good choice of whitelisted gangs if you choose to live life on the edge. Did I mention we have a great welcoming community ?
CLRP DISCORD

TAKE A SNEAK PEEK OF WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
WHAT DOES CITY LIMITS ROLEPLAY OFFER FOR YOU!

• Custom vehicles

• All custom weapons

• Plenty of choice for whitelisted/non whitelisted jobs

• Realistic economy

• Great community and active staff

• All suggestions from the community get voted on by the community with a rewards scheme

• Custom scripts

• Active developers so the city is always improving

• Weekly events

AND A WHOLE LOT MORE
QUICK GLANCE INTO WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER

POLICE

NHS

MECHANICS

GANG/CRIMINAL ACTIVITY

THANK YOU FOR VISITING! We welcome YOU with open arms into the city and look forward to doing some great RP with YOU!

14 Likes

This was the first place i ever joined For Real and they took me in with open arms And iv made som AMAZING friends And i cant thank the People That made this happen enough :smiley:

2 Likes

one of the best servers I’ve ever played on and the only one I’ve fully stuck with. have met so many new friendly people. everyone is fair and isnt rude one of the most friendly community’s ive ever been in. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you Zouldari for your feedback, glad that you enjoy it buddy!

Thank you Jake, much appreciated!

Much appreciated mate glad to hear you’re having a good time :smiley:

Thanks Jake im glad to hear you’re having a good time :slight_smile:

this is a amazing sever i have been playing for 3 months and i haven’t played any other games .the people that play are really nice no one is rude they are amazing people to be around . Admins are very nice and also very quick at responding to assists .

1 Like

I am very thankful to be part of the great community that is City Limits Roleplay, The server offers a great variety of scripts and features to use and try out on the server. There is always active staff keeping an eye out for rule-breakers and there is great roleplay. The community is very helpful and are great people to play with. I have made many friends on this server The roleplay is very serious. The roleplay between specifically NHS/Police/Mechanics is phenomenal and makes it as enjoyable as possible creating content for all the players. The Owners are always open to new suggestions from the community. There usually are events every now and then for full community participation! The server is a great way to escape from all this covid related business. I never thought I would be as addicted to a game before. Highly recommend new players to join the welcoming community! This will make the roleplay experience better for all players.

2 Likes

one of the best besst british severs in the whole world they admins are nice and always help alot of british highly recommend

1 Like

Thanks flabz glad to hear you’re having a good time and thanks for your support :blush:

Fantastic! Thank you very much buddy I’m glad to see you’re enjoying the new scripts and are having a great experience.

Honestly… It’s an awesome server. Few things here and there when i first joined, but that was also partly due to my inexperience. But I’ve gotten a really got impression of the server itself and the admins. Admin team is very responsive whenever theres an issue, and helpful. Great community in many ways, even managed to make some real friends through it.

First server I’ve ever really sticken to. Always gets me hyped to get home and get playing.

1 Like

I think you mean the best :wink: thanks for supporting us buddy much appreciated.

1 Like

Thank you! It’s nice to see you’re also having a good experience from the staff and I’m also glad to hear you’ve made some friends from the community :blush:

1 Like

First roleplay server ive played on, everyone was helpful and helped me get set in to the city, the admins are always great help and solve every problem straight away. Everyone on the server has great RP and there’s plenty of opportunities for newbies to get started. Would recommend this server to anyone and everyone. New server taking the right steps to be a massive city within five.

1 Like

Sheeeeeeeeesh

1 Like

First fivem server I got into loved playing it from the start and still do , got to say the server had improved massively from the start when I started to play the server. Just got to say well done for hitting massive numbers like 100 people on the server at once, and keeping a great community. Keep up the great work.

1 Like

Thank you! Glad to hear you’ve been welcomed nicely and I hope to have some interaction with you in the city😊

Thank you buddy glad to see you’re still around and thanks for your long term support :blush: