[CitizenMP] [Release] [EN] [Async] Garages V6 - 23/09/18

But what is ply_basemod ? I see basemod in fiveM list, but it’s not the same event in it :confused:

I made the changes but it still does not work. I think this comes from my vehicle vendor, I use the LaLife resource and the plate start by CTZN. And maybe it takes a “personal vehicle” field?

My code in “vehshop_s” (haste bin link) : vehshop_s

Yes I have that same issue… Anyone have the time to explain why?

edit: update, fixed issue. thank you

on the download page it says essential mod v2.0
I guess it works with 4.0 and FX Server or?

love it Plysken_Rayder!

Just one question, please tell me I can download a scripts bundle with the framework i saw in your video… its years more advance than what I have done… and it looks flawless to me!

Hello,

Is it possible to add some garages location?
How can i do it?

Does this work with vRP? If so I want in!

Would be wonderful if there was a video to show exactly how to install. I am scared to touch the database, but my server comrades would want this so they can store their vehicles they buy at simeon’s car shop.

how did you get this to work with fx?

I did not. This is citmp script. Not compatible with CFX.

I have seen people running FX servers with this… Which is why I am confused in how it wouldn’t work

Ummm… I really don’t know bro.

This script includes also the delaership/carshop/simeon’s dealer?

worked for FXserver ?

How to fix this ??

1 Like

even problem i try fix this but no :confused:

REUPLOAD ply_basemod ! plz

1 Like

With fx servers you need to add ESX = nil at the top. Now I did this to every file in ply_garages2 and the resource loaded properly however none of the blips/markers appear. This seems like there is more to it but I thought I’d share this info with everyone.

Any one got a script like this for FX serv ? Because ESX_garage is the GTA Online garage and it’s not very easy to use and i prefer this type of garage but i find any script like this

Blockquote1965] Error loading script server.lua in resource ply_prefecture: server.lua:3: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)
[ 1965] stack traceback:
[ 1965] server.lua:3: in main chunk
[ 1965] Failed to load script server.lua.
[ 1965] Started resource ply_prefecture
[ 1981] Error loading script server.lua in resource ply_insurance: server.lua:3: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)
[ 1981] stack traceback:
[ 1981] server.lua:3: in main chunk
[ 1981] Failed to load script server.lua.
[ 1981] Started resource ply_insurance
[ 1997] Error loading script server.lua in resource ply_garages2: server.lua:3: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)
[ 1997] stack traceback:
[ 1997] server.lua:3: in main chunk
[ 1997] Failed to load script server.lua.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong…

Blockquote [ 1310] Error loading script server.lua in resource ply_prefecture: server.lua:3: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)
[ 1310] stack traceback:
[ 1310] server.lua:3: in main chunk
[ 1310] Failed to load script server.lua.
[ 1310] Started resource ply_prefecture
[ 1326] Error loading script server.lua in resource ply_insurance: server.lua:3: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)
[ 1326] stack traceback:
[ 1326] server.lua:3: in main chunk
[ 1326] Failed to load script server.lua.
[ 1326] Started resource ply_insurance
[ 1326] Error loading script server.lua in resource ply_garages2: server.lua:3: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)
[ 1326] stack traceback:
[ 1326] server.lua:3: in main chunk
[ 1326] Failed to load script server.lua.

Please explain why I am getting this while running Essentials 5.0?