CitizenGame.dll Could Not Be Located

When i launch the thing you download from the website it says: the procedure entry point_register_onexit_function could not be located in the dynamic link library C:/Users/MyName/Downloads/CitizenGame.dll.

Try to reinstall FiveReborn as in delete it and run FiveReborn.exe and re-download everything again. Also, i suggest making 5B its own folder and moving everything in there.

I did pretty much everything you said already and it still comes up with the error. I reinstalled it in its own folder on my desktop…

You need vcredist, get Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package 2015

@Boss said in CitizenGame.dll Could Not Be Located.:

You need vcredist, get Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package 2015

Three of us who just installed FiveReborn all encountered this error and solved it the way you suggest. I wonder if it should be mentioned on the main download/install page?

@Loque it is mentioned in the Frequently Asked Questions topic. Might be a good idea to read this first before posting.

My friend is also having this issue. He tried installing both x64 and x86 versions and still receives the same message. On a fresh install of GTA 5, and he has tried installing five reborn multiple times. Using Windows 10.

Any suggestions?

@deziel0495 said in CitizenGame.dll Could Not Be Located.:

My friend is also having this issue. He tried installing both x64 and x86 versions and still receives the same message. On a fresh install of GTA 5, and he has tried installing five reborn multiple times. Using Windows 10.

Any suggestions?

Compatibility mode win 8

@Boss said in CitizenGame.dll Could Not Be Located.:

@deziel0495 said in CitizenGame.dll Could Not Be Located.:

Any suggestions?

Compatibility mode win 8

Thanks. Not sure why I didn’t think of that since I had to do it myself. I didn’t get any errors with mine though. I’ll pass this along.

Everyone good now?

Had him try to run it in windows 8 compatibility mode, and he still received the same error. I’m out of ideas…

@Boss Did everything. Still says “Could not Load CitizenGame.dll”

You installed the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package 2015?

@Boss I installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package 2015 but its still not working I’m getting the CitizenGame.dll Error + entry point not found error

@Boss Also im on Win 7 Sp1

Maybe try this? ; http://forum.fivereborn.com/topic/1047/what-does-this-mean/3

@Boss I’m just gonna reinstall gta 5 since I installed a bunch of stuff like LSPDFR and car mods

@Boss Just finish installing GTA 5 (Steam) + FiveReborn I am still getting the CitizenGame.dll error but the entry point not found error is gone from changing the folder name like you recommended in that thread.

Try to reinstall the Redistributable package. What kinds of packages to do you have installed?

@Boss http://i.imgur.com/81CBWI6.png