Citizenfx fatal error

alt text
win10 64 bit with ver.1607

Run admin?

Check if the file is in your client folder.

yes , i run it with admin
client folder have CitizenGame.dll

Delete the file and restart the client. If it doesn’t load, delete everything except for FiveReborn.exe and start again.

@Boss i have reinstall many times but always error

i got the same error, worked fine untill the update :frowning: (and yes i have a legit copy and have reinstalled it 5 times both fivereborn and the game.)
Is thier a fix for this or is it something u are working on? pls i need to know :frowning:

im having the same problem it was working fine until update, it updated fivereborn with no problem but when i run it it was crashing at the server list so i decided reinstalling fivereborn i deleted everything except fiveroborn.exe the i got the same error while installing !

P.S : citizen fx log says

[20023984] GlobalError: Could not load CitizenGame.dll.

After spending some time
I figured that you need to install VC redistributeable 2015 x86 and 64bit.

That is what worked for me at least. if it still doesnt work, install 2013 and 2012 too.

@mkelite Thank you man that worked for me

@mkelite said in citizenfx fatal error:

After spending some time
I figured that you need to install VC redistributeable 2015 x86 and 64bit.

That is what worked for me at least. if it still doesnt work, install 2013 and 2012 too.

that worked for me , but i have new error

what’s wrong ?

@CBAABC Try to run it with compability with windows 7

i tried but not work lol

I got this error fixed but now social club window opens and then closes and nothing happens after Help mEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@nawabsiddiq try to set GTA_V_Launcher_1_0_505_2 in fivereborn/cache/game to run as admin

@Sultan what do you mean ?

I tried it but nothing happens

@nawabsiddiq maybe restarting your pc could solve it man

i will give it a try

@sultan in my GTA V directory GTAV.exe and GTAVLauncher.exe are curropted is that a problem?