Citizen folder error. Couldn’t open resource metadata file citizen/scripting/lua/Json.lua

Hey everyone,
I’m having an issue with a server side error every time I try to start the server up and when I try to join. It keeps saying that it couldn’t open resource metadata file citizen/scripting/lua/json.lua

What do I do to fix this issue? Is there anything I can do I have done the server from scratch multiple times but still get the same error? What do it do?

Can someone get back to me ASAP as I have no idea on how to fix this issue. Kind regards Aaron

1 Like

I have the EXACT same issue, I’ve only just got it though, gonna start digging and testing for solutions :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi, Yeah, if you find the solution could you please let me know thanks.

Ok dude Im actually not sure I can help you :frowning: I had the same issue but for me it was because I was using a broken .bat instead of the cmd :frowning: Make sure your filepaths are all correct, and if you need to start the whole proccess from step 1! Good luck and sorry I couldnt help :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.