ChoiceRP | discord.gg/ChoiceRP | NoPixel Inspired | Economy | Hiring EMS, Mechanics and Police | Custom Cars | FRESH WIPE

Join our Discord! https://discord.gg/ChoiceRP

ChoiceRP - The Choice Is Yours

ChoiceRP is an established community that collectively strives to bring fun and new RP. Even though we like to take RP seriously, we also like to have fun and enjoy each other’s time and stories as well. We strive to make our community a great place for everyone as our current base is very welcoming! We have a dedicated team of admins and dev that are there if needed and are always open to suggestions to help make the city an even better place! Any big changes made to the city, we like to capture feedback from our community. Our goal is to create an awesome community where we can create great content and awesome memories and stories.

We have jobs available for all kinds of characters and plan to add more jobs/businesses as time goes on. Currently, we have positions open in: EMS, PD, BCSO, SASP, DOJ (Judges, Lawyers, DAs,) and Mechanics. All other legal jobs that are not whitelisted jobs can be found at city hall.

We also have illegal activities such as drugs, drug selling, cargo heists, bank trucks, plus many more!

We are currently looking for members/civilians of all kinds!

What else does the city have to offer?

Hidden drug locations and crafting
Drug dealing to NPC/Locals
Custom Cars (Based off real-life models) and GTA Lore Cars
Multi-Character Selection
Vehicle Dealerships
House, Store, Jewelry, Heist Robberies
Economy
Hunger, Thirst, Stress levels/needs
Custom handling on all vehicles
NP-Hacking
Custom guns, custom gun recoil and range
Custom vehicle shops
Player owned businesses waiting to be owned by you!
Room for gang creation and growth
Plans for many more additions to come!

The city also just wiped! Will you be the first one to get your dream car before anyone else, or become the first millionaire!?

5 Likes

Been with this city for over a year! Highly reccomend! Great people, great fun, come join!

3 Likes

Thanks Cody! Glad you’re having fun.

1 Like

Also have been with the city for over a year…This city has alway been the one I call my RP home. A good group of people and helpful staff. Many opportunities for roleplay advancement and an overall fun time to be in this server. Active development to keep things fresh and fun with new things to do. Also opportunities to become part of the great staff yourself. Its been a pleasure. There are not many roleplay oriented servers like this anymore.

2 Likes

It has been an adventure since I joined back in April of 2021. Looking for that one game and community I’d feel apart of, but yet I found a family with Choice RP. The feeling becomes like siblings, you can just get along with everybody. Fun and loving community. I wish I had joined sooner, so that I could say I’ve been with them since the beginning of time, but even being fashionably late I’m glad I’ve found my RP home. And felt like I was welcomed with open arms. Now it’s my home away from home. It’s no longer a game, but the city I can fly into and know I can be who ever I want! So if I was to give any advice it would be, to be who ever it is you wanna be and be better at being you!

1 Like