๐Ÿ Chicane ใ‚ทใ‚ฑใ‚คใƒณ // Street Racing // Car Culture

Are you ready?
Push your limit in high risk underground street race to be the street king at the infamous city of Los Santos with high octane rides.

• Celebrate the spirit of car culture with a finest car pools and huge customizable offer to be personalize.
  • Gain up some rep and climb up rank to unlock an iconic and legendary car
  • Semi realism experience
  • Hot pursuit chases which challenge racerโ€™s wits and skill in street racing and handling their machine.

Gameplay [Early Release Screenshot]

More content and update in the future and Iโ€™ve developing this server my own from the ground up which fueled by my passion in life, car and developing games.

Welcoming all street racer and car enthusiast to be a part of the community or talented people.
The server currently mainly settle in Asia region but still playable regardless from any region.
Please DM me at discord if you had a skillset to be a part of the development team.

[New Gameplay]: Auto Theft
Player now can do a mission from Auto Exotic to stole imported car and deliver it to gain money and rep in 10 minute mark time.

• Car Jacking
    Locate the designated area for import car to be stole and lose the cops while deliver it to safely
  • Grand Theft Auto
    High risk mission to stole Takeshiโ€™s rival car guarded by armed goons.

[Quality of Life]
[Vehicle Menu]

• New vehicle menu [M] that now can apply extra/livery/roll down windows and clean UI

[Repair Workshop]

• New repair workshop that interactive replacing the old bugged script

[Map UI]

• Cleaner blip/Some blip marker changes.

[Teleport Menu]

• Player can now only teleport by foot [Preventing exploit]

Future Update: Crew System/Optimize time attack and auto theft.
[Note:Will be added the timer HUD for auto theft ]

[URGENT]
Looking for experience developer that who interested to looking for project and love racing games.
DM me via discord [ ๐•ญ๐–”๐–‰๐–๐–Ž#8671] for details.

Hey sent you a friends request I love racing games and was thinking of making my own racing server. My discord is ๐˜š๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ2020#0638. Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile: :smiley: