Character Saving Problem

Hello, i have a problem on my server with characters… everything works but when someone recconect… sometimes load a basic character (classic freemode) and sometimes normal what the person create…

I dont know where is a problem… Can someone help? I will be glad. :innocent:

Please check the logs for the errors and place them here. With no logs and eventually the script lines its impossible to help.

Console

But no more problem and errors… I just start server and join… i have my character and when i recconect i have this character sometimes…

Hi

That is not much information to go with… No idea if the script/version you using have any known issues. Try check that from the site you got and try to check if there was any update or/and go to the discord channel and try to talk with the script owner/group.
If that version, is in fact the last update and if you are not able to get in contact with the owner/group of the script, the code needs to be checked to see if there is any difference and where, between, when you have the correct character and when you have the wrong one to find the error. For this, i will have no know the script you using (at least).

Okey i upload other ersion and its fine… but now my last location where i dosconnect not saving? Do you have any idea how to fix it?

Hi

Humm, make sure the mysql connection is fine maybe you need to do something on the fxmanifest.lua file .
Read the documentation about that new file to ee if you need to do anything.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.