yup i agree

2 Likes

How do I fix these errors?

1 Like

Buy a boost?

1 Like

yes i buy platimum key

1 Like

Your account needs to be 7 days old I think.

1 Like

okay thank you~~!!

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

hi i buy Platinum a few days later and steal that is not come to my acc what shod i doo?
tnx

1 Like

So has the pateron boost points been removed? This forum post doesn’t say anything about that. Ex: I just spent $125 on the patreon tier which used to equate to 25 boost points but I am still being told to go purchase a “boost package” when i try to apply the boost.

1 Like

Do upvotes work in RedM?

2 Likes

Why do I keep getting this when I should have boost points with my patron account??? Everything is linked properly and I have all of my tier stuff. Help!

1 Like

^^^^^

1 Like

hello
how can i ad my server like this ?

3 Likes

let the companies host, zap is crap, the panel is working like shit
i pay fucking 50% for better stability, better panel speed, better everything

3 Likes

Your CFX account needs to be at least 7 days old to use boosts you obtain with Patreon pledge perks.

1 Like

i bought Platinum key but didn’t get 10 Points to boost my server.I have all of my tier stuff. Help!!

1 Like

Did you read my reply to you? You will need to wait until your CFX account is at least 7 days old before the BOOST will be accessible.

1 Like

Not entirely sure why they are sticking to Zaphosting either… they are nothing but trouble, their TOS isnt even legal due to very poor wording and they wont really allow you to leave again once you’ve had a server there… I personally had to threaten them with lawsuits to get my money back and everything, even though i was according to their TOS eligible for a refund…

Its a shady business, and in a way it could even be seen as a fraudulent business… I’d suggest using OVH or a VPS host any day rather than a game host… ESPECIALLY zaphosting.

9 Likes