Changes to the Cfx.re core team & a word on recent events

Thank you for your efforts @ deterministic_bubble (dontwannatag) & welcome Technetium :smiley:

1 Like

While my main focus is to manage our team, delegate and plan tasks, and engage with the community, I do join as a developer as well. I’ll be working on source code whenever I can. Not as the second developer though, we have a few more active members around us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds like all good things! Welcome frenzy!

1 Like

Awesome news !

I do have a small question:

How / When / What workflow the fivem’s team has about Pull Requests ?
Are the PR merged sometimes when … you got time ? Are they merged before every major updates, … etc.

I’m asking that because I intent to add a lot of natives server side that are not implemented yet (now that we access to entities server side … it’s a brand new crazy world that is opening to me).

Thanks for all the good work !

2 Likes

We have no specific schedule on PRs, we review them as much as we are able to. Some just do take a little more time to get through, but we see all of them! Happy to take a look at your changes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen those type of PRs get merged quite fast (if done right of course). Can’t wait what you’ll add!

2 Likes

Any idea when the 2 newest Rockstar DLC’s will become global or at least stable for use? I know we can enable this server-side, but sadly everyone on my server has the same crash code upon loading in. “ack-october-beryllium” which means this feature isn’t usable at all.

2 Likes

Not until the next one due to fwTxdStore limitations that would be a waste to work around.

They work fine, except for some DRM triggers still spread around that are hard to reproduce, and assuming you’re not using too many additional TXDs.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

I am so glad to see the Cfx.re community growing and I can’t wait to be apart of it and watch it grow. I am also very glad that not all the stress is on one person anymore and that while it is happening very slow at the moment that stuff is getting worked out and corrected. Great work to the entire Cfx.re Team :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for all of your hard work :+1:

1 Like

Looking forward to all the positive changes on the way!

1 Like

I’m so looking forward to what’s in store for the future. I see good things in you, Technetium. :smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your amazing job. Good luck.

1 Like

Thanks guys!

1 Like

Poggers kids.

so does this insinuate that frenzy-renegade is the new official owner of CFX, or does that title remain in the hands of determiistic_bubble?

This is correct. I will not be taking over ownership as a whole, but I do take over responsibility and leadership. I will act as a forefront person similar to an executive role. Consider us working closely together, ensuring Cfx.re is the best it can be.

Only just read this post. Really happy to see all of this.

Does this also mean that I can get unbanned from the discord for talking about patreon amounts. Seems I was banned out of anger back then.

RedM, this is a jewel that you have that needs to be polished. I look forward to updates to the updates for RedM.

2 Likes