CFX Status Discord Bot

Hey all,

So with the amount of times i have seen CFX take down time i have noticed that ALOT of discords seem to get spammed with the usual “Is FiveM Down” or people have their tickets spammed asking if their server is broken.

Here i am releasing a free status bot that will post a persistent embed into a channel of your choosing that will actively tell you the staus of CFX page as a whole, This will hopefully limit the amount of spam that goes through your servers and people will be able to see for themselves.

Download Status Bot Here

Simply click the highlighted text above and it will forward you to the github, Don’t worry the code is fully accessible as always so you can make changes as and when needed

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 42
Requirements Python
Support No
8 Likes

With this bot i will say it is just a simple embed that posts to a channel which hyperlinks the status page for people to click, you can add your own title and desc however i will be adding a V2 and making it so it displays all fields into the embed

preview?

it is just a very basic embed with a clickable title on it that will take you to status.cfx.re however i am thinking of releasing the V2 version i made which looks like this below
Screenshot 2023-05-24 033528

1 Like

How about a version that sends a message in a channel, when FiveM is down?

2 Likes

That is what the V2 is its a persistent embed that updates every minute and displays if a certain part of CFX is down so lets for instance say “Game Services” goes down or has issues the green dot will turn amber or red depending on severity

2 Likes

But I want that the bot sends a message so everybody sees that there is a update. So would you do it for 10eur?

if you would like to message me boss i can make a custom bot for you if needed :slight_smile:

How is the command if i have the bot on a VServer to start the embed in Discord ?

what do i need to setup the Bot ??

setup the Bot ??

there is no command

you need python, and create a bot on discord developer portal

What exactly do i need for python ?
Cause i cant code on python

nothing, just bring up a cmd window and type

pip install discord.py
pip install requests

then

py main.py

after you have set up the bot on discord developer portal

ok ill try my luck then

can i host that on a Discord Bot Server and can i get it more info on how to set it up im aparently to dumb for that

or dm me its fine too

at least i typed your lines as described and it says ii cant use then because their not exsistant

yes install python boss

What do you mean by that ?