Cfx.re Officially Joins Rockstar Games

Today we are extremely excited to announce that Cfx.re, the team behind the FiveM and RedM projects - is now officially a part of Rockstar Games!

This is a huge step forward in the growth of our community, and an opportunity for us to work with Rockstar Games to advance the FiveM platform and the creative community surrounding it.

While our day-to-day operations won’t have any noticeable changes, with Rockstar’s support, we are going to continue to improve our platform and we are truly excited for what this means for our users, community, and creators!

And for those curious about what else Rockstar is working on, please understand that our partnership with Rockstar Games is focused on our FiveM and RedM platforms. So please, do not ask us about the next GTA!

Thank you all for your support. We can’t wait to see what the future brings!

The Cfx.re team

397 Likes

Exciting news but I can’t be the only one curious as to… what exactly this means. Hopefully more info will come soon.

56 Likes

nice bro

7 Likes

history

6 Likes

Hell yeah! That is so cool dude

3 Likes

Whoa this is huge. Congrats guys!

5 Likes

Very nice :+1:

4 Likes

Lets gooooooo!!!

5 Likes

WOW! didn’t expect that!

3 Likes

I will come back here when GTA6 official rp servers launches.

11 Likes

This is huge for the fivem development.

4 Likes

I’m actually a bit surprised Rockstar didn’t try to dip their toe in this pool of money way earlier.

20 Likes

Didn’t expect that at all, excited to see what’s next!

2 Likes

wtf wtf wtf

congrats to everyone involved!! this is huge news

Awesome! :snail:

1 Like

Wohoooo

y’all better make sixm good

5 Likes

nice :smiley: i hope to see some updates for RedM OneSync 64 or 128 will be nice like GTA

6 Likes

Woah!

2 Likes