Cfx.re Failed to launch through MTL

After one last update, I have this problem …

4 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Tried copying and posting the log?

I try but don’t copy anything :C

Yeah having the same error right now… restarted my pc, deleted caches.xml and everything didn’t work. (Also will not let me copy the log file.)

Same wont work ??

that’s not the same problem

anyone got the solution yet?

same here, the button for copy log not working si no logs

can anyone solve this error?

3 Likes

Same goes to me. What is the solution? Please advise.

Thank you.

I updated FiveM today and this just happened, tried installing and reinstalling, restarting pc, nothing seems to work. Any help is greatly appreciated!

1 Like

If you still encounter this on latest build please upload your latest log file found in
FiveM Application Data\logs

1 Like

CitizenFX_log_2019-12-07T171247.log (13.0 KB)

Same Thing happens to me any solution ? did everything… removed cache,fivem restarted my pc but nothing helps i even verified my gta v files

1 Like

CitizenFX_log_2019-12-07T171903.log (13.4 KB) Here. Re-load rockstar games launcher and social club but anything doesn’t change.

CitizenFX_log_2019-11-30T190308.log (488.0 KB) HERE

CitizenFX_log_2019-12-07T174141.log (15.0 KB)

CitizenFX_log_2019-12-07T174434.log (15.2 KB)

do we have any update

Sadly not. I imagine this error will take a long time to fix.