Cfx.re dev editor cannot open the chat module

That’s my error in the server console. It started when I started coding on my laptop. My PC doesn’t have this issue. A FiveM reinstall didn’t help sadly. Making a new project also has this issue. The standard chat resource is missing some module.
I’m very new to coding. The only experience I have is about 50 hrs of C# coding in the Cfx editor. I got help with most parts. So please explain like you’re talking to a 5yo:)

Thanks for reading. If I need to provide more let me know.

After a huge lack of comments here. I did find out what caused the issue. Months later. The chat and webpack module coming with the current fivem installer are broken. I grabbed a chat and webpack folder from a previous server build. And copied them over to my fivem instal.
Chat went here → C:\Users\max\AppData\Local\citizenfx\sdk-storage\system-resources\resources[gameplay]\chat
Webpack went here —> C:\Users\max\AppData\Local\citizenfx\sdk-storage\system-resources\resources[system][builders]\webpack

I hope this helps someone in the future. And i’m slightly dissapointed in the lack of response in such a long time.

you can downloaad visual code studio and code you fivem servver you file has a name server js click on the file and open visual cod studio and code in the server and get a file to server and devo network qbcore esx vrp vps home hosted is a hard to create a server downloaad node js and sset thingse in to you server you can downloaad linux file and click on and webpack loading evry time you starting you server up visual code can you fix witch code and more