An update to the Cfx.re platform (version 5318) has been released to the ‘production’ channel. This update will be automatically installed.
This update applies to both FiveM and RedM, and includes the following changes:
- Implemented some CPacketIPL changes for the replay editor. This should fix replay editor issues on build 2189 and above with common IPL loading resources.
- Fixed root paths in LOAD_RESOURCE_FILE.
- Improved FPS counter accuracy.
- Increased streaming thread priority to prevent the streamer getting stuck.
- Fixed Runtime Dictionary & Textures Issue (#1252).
- Support clipset no-op for b2060+, reducing load-time hangs.
- Various other fixes and improvements.