An update to the Cfx.re platform (version 5762) has been released to the ‘production’ channel. This update applies to both FiveM and RedM, and includes a few quality improvements and game build updates.
A summary of changes is provided below:
- FiveM: Support for build 2699 has been added, containing content from ‘The Criminal Enterprises’ DLC. This requires server version 5755 or higher.
- RedM: Game build 1436 has been updated to 1436.31, which is the most recent game release, leading to less initial download time.
- A bug with the Lua runtime has been fixed that led to excessive memory usage per resource, as all natives would be loaded at all times.
profilercommand in the F8 console now has a
profiler saveJSONsubcommand to save a .json file for use with the Chrome DevTools directly.
- NUI messages now get sent from a background thread so resources that ‘spam’ NUI messages every frame should affect game performance less.
- When the UI isn’t able to be rendered, the game will now show text indicating why and how to remediate.
- A few small code cleanups and little fixes that shouldn’t directly affect anything were made.
- FiveM: ReShade version 5.x has been blocked since it had a bug causing a lot of GPU driver crashes. There’s a .ini flag to re-enable it (not recommended) or you can use a 4.x or lower version of ReShade.
- FiveM: Compressing outgoing sync packets has been made a bit faster.