An update to the Cfx.re platform (version 5733, hotfixed from 5730) has been released to the ‘production’ channel. This update applies to both FiveM and RedM, and includes a few quality improvements.
A summary of changes is provided below:
- Mitigations for asset escrow logic as described in our post.
- A few improvements have been made to the F8 console:
- The ‘pills’ with the message source now are correctly sized on all resolutions.
- The ‘Draw Performance’ overlay can now be selectively toggled. Thanks to Ktos93 for the idea and first implementation.
- The ‘devgui’ (menu bar) has had some UI tweaks to use the correct controls.
The console will no longer scroll down if scrolled up. Thanks to Cu-chi for the pull request!This was backed out as it apparently caused a bug where the text field would not take focus anymore when reopening the console.
- The Mono script runtime will now correctly show all GC events in ‘profiler’ output.
- The game should now launch a little faster due to a few optimizations in load-time code.
- One of these optimizations was backed out as the “hints_ros.dat” file could corrupt.
- The ‘server review’ flag dialog is no longer unreadable in a light color scheme.
- Having multiple ‘Launcher.exe’ running (of which some aren’t the R* launcher) should no longer confuse auto-signin code.
- FiveM: SMASH_VEHICLE_WINDOW etc. have been fixed and can now remove all windows again.
- FiveM: A bug causing weapon damage events to be ignored has been fixed.
- FiveM: Exporting a video in the Rockstar Editor should no longer freeze the game if ‘audio frame limiter’ is disabled.
- FiveM: Another check for entity->entity attachment on build 2545+ has been identified and removed.
- RedM: A crash/state corruption due to sync packet size has been fixed.
- RedM: Another crash related to ‘player visibility’ has been fixed.
- RedM: ‘Dummy object’ crashes have been fixed by porting changes from FiveM.
- RedM: A GET_CAM_MATRIX native has been added. Thanks to Nikez for the pull request!