An update to the Cfx.re platform (version 5399) has been released to the ‘production’ channel. This hotfix update applies to both FiveM and RedM, and includes the following changes:
- Don’t exit the game for missing heartbeat when services are offline for a prolonged time, and the user is in-game.
- RedM: Fix list corruption in the network player manager when a player is removed with OneSync enabled.
- FiveM: Fix incorrect UUID patch, potentially fixing migration with OneSync disabled.
- FiveM: Fix “story mode” crashing on load since the last update.
- FiveM: Fix the game not closing or restarting when a graphics setting is changed while in a network session.