Cfx not authorizing paid asset

When I add these assets to my server I keep getting this error

[ citizen-server-impl] You lack the required entitlement to use cfx-gabz-mapdata
[ c-resources-core] Could not start dependency cfx-gabz-mapdata for resource cfx-gabz-koi.
[ citizen-server-impl] Couldn’t start resource cfx-gabz-koi.

I am using a correct key for my account. I have trashed and remade a new key, Ive rebooted and reinstall the game files to no avail

Please advise

Hey! This might help like it did to me.

I rented a server in Zap-Hosting and i tried changing the key from inside the page in the settings panel, i changed the key and applied the changes and it didn’t worked. It was saying that i don’t have the requireed entitlement and then i went to my server files and opened server.cfg.

If you haven’t done this it will probably fix it.

sv_licenseKey “yourserverkey”

If it didn’t work try to check if you didn’t add your server correctly in https://keymaster.fivem.net/

I am hosting on a dedicated server. However I did try running that to no avail
also in the server key page it does show my server with a heart beat

Anyone tell me how to fix this the dev has no other options and I dont like paying for something I Can not use

Is it the Gabz files only that will not authorize, or are no escrowed resources authorizing? Also, you are certain that the server is running a key from your account?

The only files I have under paid assets is the Gabz Files. but every single one of them will not authorize. I am 100% certain I am using the key from my account. I have trashed and made new keys several times and changed it in the server.cfg file. The server also shows my Cfx username when it starts.

[ citizen-server-impl] Authenticated with cfx.re Nucleus: https://rick-hutchinson-4km675.users.cfx.re/

The account also has all my paid assets for Gabz on it. I can clicked the paid assets link and it shows me all of the
Gabz files.

I have even reinstall Both the server and the server basefiles.
I am hosting the server on a Windows 2019 Server with 256 GB Ram and 40 cores.
No matter what I do I cant get rid of the errors below.

[ citizen-server-impl] You lack the required entitlement to use cfx-gabz-mapdata
[ citizen-server-impl] Couldn’t start resource cfx-gabz-mapdata.
[ c-scripting-core] Creating script environments for cfx-gabz-scenarios
[ resources] Started resource cfx-gabz-scenarios
[ citizen-server-impl] You lack the required entitlement to use cfx-gabz-pdprops
[ citizen-server-impl] Couldn’t start resource cfx-gabz-pdprops.
[ c-resources-core] Could not start dependency cfx-gabz-mapdata for resource cfx-gabz-247.
[ citizen-server-impl] Couldn’t start resource cfx-gabz-247.
[ c-resources-core] Could not start dependency cfx-gabz-mapdata for resource cfx-gabz-altruists.
[ citizen-server-impl] Couldn’t start resource cfx-gabz-altruists.
[ c-resources-core] Could not start dependency cfx-gabz-mapdata for resource cfx-gabz-ammunation.
[ citizen-server-impl] Couldn’t start resource cfx-gabz-ammunation.
[ c-resources-core] Could not start dependency cfx-gabz-mapdata for resource cfx-gabz-arcade.
[ citizen-server-impl] Couldn’t start resource cfx-gabz-arcade.

what else could I do to get this fixed?

1 Like

I believe your best course of action would to be going to the support site and following instructions for assistance through that, provide as much detail as possible and potentially even the link to this forum post. https://support.cfx.re/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003356099

the asset should be called “cfx-gabz-mapdata” & Id also add “cfx-gabz-mapprops”

also make sure they are ensured in the server config.

5 Likes

Oh my I actually just read the entitlement error correctly. You will need to go through Gabz’ support area(s) and look for how you acquire the mapdata resource. I believe it is a pack that you can only acquire after having purchased an actual map.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.