Certain FiveM builds will not load me into server, stuck on server loading screen.

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Environment questions

GTA V version: Latest
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Steam
Windows version: 10
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications: Nvidia GTX 1080, 32 GBs DDR4 RAM, m.2 SSD 500 gb, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8 Core, ROG STRX B550-F Gaming MOBO
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
logs/CitizenFX_log files:
.dmp files/report IDs:

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot:
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:
Filepath to FiveM folder:
FiveM client folder screenshot:
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
Hey guys! So today when I got on my computer to play some GTA RP, after about 20 minutes I noticed the server wasn’t loading, not like I couldn’t get into the server itself, but the actual server loading screen wasn’t working. I noticed that in the bottom right where there is usually a GTA native loading text and spin wheel saying (game loading 40%) for example, on the little black bar is not there. So the game isn’t being loaded as far as I’m concerned. I believe this has something to do with the build because I can connect to a server on the 1603 build, but not the newer updated 2372 build.
What are you trying to do?
I’m currently just trying to connect to the RP server that I play on, JustRP.
What have you tried already to fix the issue?
I’ve reinstalled FiveM a few times, reinstalled GTA once, switched HDDs once to see if it was reading error, disabled all of my AV software, cleared my cache multiple times and connected to other servers, I’ve found that certain builds like the one my servers on don’t load in the bottom right (2372). But one server on build 1603 does load and I can play fine. I’ve also opened the FiveM port on my router but no luck.
Error screenshot (if any):
Screenshot - fd8b18cb4567afeb667d1938cb24ce96 - Gyazo - Loading screen I’m stuck on.

Screenshot - e42c65cfbfca14d9df1ad4b33085e03f - Gyazo - Loading bar I’m not getting.
What did you do to get this issue?
Connected to the server like normal, just never worked.
What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
JustRP, popular GTARP server as well as several other servers on the same build (2372) and (2060)

Additional comments

Would appreciate any and everything you guys have me try, I can play GTA Online fine and servers that are on older builds. Nobody I know knows anything about this including the server owners and devs of JRP so this seems like a pretty random issue. Chances are I’ve tried everything there is to try and hopefully it’s something right under my nose that I need to do to fix it.

2 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.