Central Life RP | Striving for excellence | Public | vMenu | 125+ Custom Vehicles

Hello lovely people, my name is Osper. I am the owner of the Central life Roleplaying community . Here at CLRP, me and my team strive for the best possible roleplay experience while providing Diversity and Dynamic Roleplay. Excellence is our number one priority and as a community, we respect your decisions that you will be able to make during your time on CLRP.

Are you wondering What Central Life Roleplay can value to you and your time? Well let me start off by telling you that we attempt to bring the best possible Roleplay to make your experience in our Community as smooth as possible. We want to create a positive image for ourselves and want you to see CLRP as a community that you can take a step back in and call home for the time being. We consider your feelings and respect you as a member of the CLRP Community.

How are we different from the average community? While taking time to optimize our Server to bring the best content to the user, we also take time to make sure what we create is unbiased and creates a positive impact to you. We try so very hard to provide smooth 24/7 Gameplay.

Gameplay Offer:
• High Speed Performance
• Custom Vehicles
• Public Access
• Zero Tolerance Policy
• Experienced & Active Departments
• Over 4 Departments
• Basic, but Strategic Applications
• Next Level Script Optimization
• Mature Administration
• Discord Based Hub
So much more!

Thank you for your consideration towards Central Life RP. If you have found our community simply appealing to you, go ahead and join our Discord and take part in the fun today!

1 Like

Update: The BCSO is now officially open! Grab your spot before the server officially opens!

bump bump bump! NEWSSSSS

Updates:

Added new yellow jack
Added Custom Replace Weapons
Added Spotlight Script for LE
Added blacklist vehicle script.

The Blaine County Sheriff’s Office is now officially open! Grab your spot before its too late!

SERVER IS STILL IN BETA AND IS EXPECTED TO LAUNCH WITHIN A 2-3 WEEKS.

discord.gg/U2RnFCc

Bump! Server completely rebranded and modified! Take a look in out discord now!

Bump Bump! Server now supported - Server is being reinstated after being abandoned.

Bump Bump boy!

We added some pretty cool vehicles as well as basic VMenu permissions ( VMenu noob - don’t judge me )