Cayo Perico Vehicles

GJ Breze

Do you have the vehicles from the summer update converted to fivem?

There’s a bit of an issue with the Maibatsu Manchez Scout (manchez2); particularly with it’s front and rear disc brakes and the protective fendering on the swingarm. They don’t ride with the suspension properly. The spring that connects the swingarm to the frame works just fine though. It’s quite noticeable though; more so than other add-on bikes that tend to not have a contracting and retracting rear suspension. Can anything be done about that?
Screenshot_2

Screenshot_4 Screenshot_5Screenshot_6Screenshot_7 Screenshot_8

Are these embargo’d like the last few DLC’s were? I heard servers got blacklisted for uploading and using the assets before Rockstar gave the go-ahead.

@brezeDoes this have the submarine ?

yes it does

I am having issues spawning the " toreador " anyone else? Everything else works like a charm :pray:

3 Likes

Imgur

the submarine can only be driven, but weapons and interior are not available !!! is there a fix for this ? @Breze

The handling + vehicle meta for the sanchez is straight out copied from the latest DLC, i’ve only fixed the sounds + the mods

Yes, look at the video.

Look at the video.

Weapons are not portes over as i mentioned before, therefore no weapon animations either.

Because the vehicle is a vehicle, the interior is a MLO under the map which R* to’s you too. So you’d have to wait for the interior and the make a script for it, and for the weapons are also scripted.

Ok, thanks

For the weapons to work you need to make the vehicleweapons_ data file WEAPONINFO_FILE instead of VEHICLE_LAYOUTS_FILE

1 Like

guys how do i start this ? there’s no __resource file

Yes indeed, i am going to update it soon with the new weapons too :smiley:

1 Like

Does this seem like the correct topic?

This bug also appears in GTAO, so you just have to wait for R* to fix it. Or just do it by yourself if you can :stuck_out_tongue: