Cathedral's Ruins map + GoT inspired map! Creation original by VF Store

249c3549adab5cbaf04a30c6e637beb69a126a68

Cathedral’s Ruins map pack for FIVE/SP.
Content original by VFStore.

Immerse yourself in the simplicity and mystique of a map featuring the ruins of an ancient cathedral now used by witches. This atmospheric setting, nestled in the connecting route between the northern and southern parts of Los Santos, offers a discreet retreat for rituals, meetings, and more. Accessible by land, the map is skillfully concealed within a dense, wooded area. Whether you seek a hidden sanctuary for your characters’ clandestine or witch-y affairs or a place imbued with the echoes of history, this simple map offers a unique and atmospheric setting. Its unassuming presence in the heart of a lush forest adds an element of discovery and mystery, making it a perfect addition to your roleplay adventures.

GET THE CATHEDRAL’S RUINS NOW:
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE!

d0b5e3eeea92ef93fbefce77fcea3f4a223cc3a3|750X422

The Dragon’s Seat map for FIVE/SP.
Content original by VFStore.

Explore a majestic Dragon’s Seat with this simple but intricately detailed map. The grand chamber is adorned with the opulence befitting a dragonlord’s lair. At the heart of the hall, a magnificent golden throne takes center stage, radiating wealth and power. Surrounding the throne are towering piles of shimmering gold, and above the grandeur of the Dragon’s Seat, a formidable dragon skull hangs suspended from the ceiling like a fearsome chandelier.

GET THE DRAGON’S SEAT NOW:
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE!

I hope you can support my work and your feedback is super important for me to make improvements.
Soon there will be more news! Browse through our other thematic maps, props and stuff by clicking here.

Code is accessible N/A
Subscription-based Yes
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements Base FiveM and OpenIV SP
Support Yes