CarClub - MLO

Hi, I would like to share with you an update on a project I have been working on. Today I decided to introduce this little project to the world. It’s a car club converted from gta online.I made the interior like mlo so it’s not like teleporting anymore.I thought it was a good idea because the teleport stuff is so boring and there are no options like in mlo. I hope you liked my post i will be glad for every opinion.

[CHANGELOG]
carclub sign textures are now in the ytd file and are easily editable for everyone

SHOWCASE

DOWNLOAD (14.3 MB )

35 Likes

Thats looks great. I will try it out. :slight_smile: Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Wow :astonished: nice work. :partying_face:

1 Like

Thats amazing! I am gonna use it for my server for sure.

1 Like

Look very nice, I cant wait to check it out.

1 Like

nice idea looking :fire::fire:

1 Like

thanks

Wow amazing job :), Thank you for this!

1 Like

This is awesome, thank you. Any chance you will do the new salvage yard interior, located at rogers salvage yard?

1 Like

Hello, I’m planning on it. but I’ll probably release it when fivem supports the latest dlc

1 Like

<3 just seen this, thanks for release!

1 Like

So glad to read this, thank you again.

1 Like

Hi its possible to change the logo on the screen?
( The winevood car club)

Hi, yes it is. and it’s quite simple. You will need openiv or codewalker rpf. you simply load the map into a program and open this luky3d_carclub_txd.ytd file. there you can change what you want. if you don’t know what to do, write me on discord and I will help you.

the doors wont open, they take like 30 before opening

Hi, unfortunately I can’t do anything about it. all addon doors in fivem behave like this. You’ll have to modify them via doortuning.ymt on your server.

Is this on qbcore aswell?

1 Like

yep :slight_smile:

could you also make the Vinewood club Garage Workshop ?

m21_1_int_placement_m24_1_g9ec_interior_0_dlc_int_mod_milo_

649.73, -2866.76 -50

1 Like

I’ve already got it ready. but I’m kind of lazy to release it. Maybe in the future. :hugs: