⚽ CarBall:V is looking for testers!

Logo2

CarBall:V :soccer:!

If you are a GTA veteran you might remember the CarBall GameMode in MTA released in 2012.

After almost a decade and two generations of Grand Theft Auto I decided to bring this game mode back to life. I’m planning to open the server this summer. To make this possible I’m looking for people who are willing to help with testing.

The idea of bringing back the classic game mode started in early 2018 already - I wrote a few prototypes and made a couple of custom arenas and thought everything would work great until I had a few other people joining the server. Unfortunately some things just like the sync back then weren’t ready yet, so I decided to wait with the project until FiveM evolves more.

Now CarBall:V has a room system, that allows multiple groups to play their own sessions at the same time, on a variety of three custom maps so far. As a bonus I’m bringing back one of the original CarBall maps I’ve created for the original CarBall project.

So if you want to follow the development of the server or want to become an early access tester, you can join our discord community.

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/DQrJA3uvu4

For further questions feel free to ask here or contact me on discord!