Car Dealership - Vehicle Display?

Hello so ive been looking around trying to find a script that allows you to have cars displayd around the store and where people can just press E to buy them aswell as the menu where you can see all vehicles. This would be a cool addon to have so where the guy working at the car dealership can display vehicles he wants sold and people can just buy it with a press of the E button.

Sorry if this is confusing. Short and easy im looking for a script to display cars at the car dealership

2 Likes

@kenty953 did you ever find anything for this?

easy, So what you want to do is add a marker to the location you want the vehicle to be in right?
Then do a check if anything is in that marker and if a entity is in that marker remove it.
and since when your in the dealership checking cars your character (esx_eden_garage) is already inside the vehicle then get the vehicle the ped is in and bam spawn it over there once you delete the vehicle thats already inside the marker.

Edited
For a added touch why not when you go to spawn the vehicle over there set the vehicle to not be able to be stolen and have a command with a arg to display text over it like for example
(Selling car for $50000 Or Best Offer)
/carslot1 [Text]
Shouldn’t be to hard to come up with but hope that helps

2 Likes

if someone could come up with this script it would be amazing, nothing worse than trying to roleplay selling cars when only 1 can be pulled out and not have them on show.

anyone find anything like this

I’ve been looking for this for so long after I saw it on a server before you will be very lucky to find someone who will share this script.

1 Like

its been 2 years. someone link me the script

sure just lookup JAM vehicle shop dudes