Car Dealer FiveM Maps [MLO]

3D MARKET

FiveM Maps - Car Dealer

-​ There is a car modification garage.

There is a car park.

There is a simple outdoor garden for sitting.

There is the office of the gallery owner and his deputy.

In the middle of the “Car Dealer Map” there is a circle to display a car auction

There are 4 circles to display cars

The design is MLO
This means less consumption and fewer drops + a better interior view + it prevents rain from entering

A fully illustrated section of the map

You can buy ( price : 38$ ) this resources at ------>>https://3d-market-webstore.tebex.io/category/2281974

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Support Yes
(For releases without code the not applicable fields can be written as N/A)

10 Likes

Is the logo editable ?
Ytd is unlocked ?

It is limited, do not be afraid, that it is only for filming the clip, and it is not present in the map

We have modified the price to 32$
, it varies from country to country due to the taxes in the countries

1 Like

hi is that also a showroom and does it come with a script with a sales system? ( Shop System ) ?

1 - You can use the garage to show the car, or you can put it in the circle in the middle of the Car Dealer, especially there are beautiful reflections, you can make the time at night and capture the car.
2 - As for the script, there is no, you can buy it from script stores.

You can talk to us to get a discount "25%

I was able to speak with one of the creators, they are really super nice, their mapping is of high quality and they are very attentive to the smallest detail.

I recommend 100%! Good job guys !

1 Like

Thank you for your trust and dealing with us

We always aim to publish high quality maps and of course serve the customer in the best way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

seems to be issues with gabz new beenys map so i can use this mlo unfortunately

Yes you can ! we will solve the conflict with other maps you had

just talk with us in our dis

We thank you for dealing with us and for your wonderful review. We greatly appreciate it :heart_eyes:

1. Hello, we have the following problem. You can see our problem in the video I sent you, what could be the reason?
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1122588748517998712/1123553365108998184/2023-06-28_11-53-27.mp4

And i can’t open any ticket on your Discord…

wait i just seen this map on gta5/mods for free and stating its a ymap not a modelled MLO