Capture The Flag Gamemode (CTF)

No problem, I’ve still got a ton to learn. I appreciate you making and working on this it’s got a huge amount of potential!

Is there no way to manually join teams or balance teams?

And the respawn doesnt work it might have other scripts impacting it I am assuming

2 Likes

Um this is one of the coolest scripts I’ve ran into being coming from the cod community sucks it wont auto balance teams or let a force switch.

how would I go about setting up the permissions with the commands?

would something like this work? I’m not very familiar with ace permissions
add_ace group.admin command.setflag allow
add_ace group.admin command.resetflag allow
add_ace group.admin command.setbase allow
add_ace group.admin command.bothteams allow

Did you figure a way to choose a team to join and not auto join it self?

no sir ended up going full QBcore and forgot about it.

By the way, you could also use the following animation and attatch the flag to the peds hands so they’re carrying the flag :stuck_out_tongue:

‘rcmnigel1d’,
‘base_club_shoulder’

I used this animation for my pride flags and for holding an umbrella

Of course, it depends on the flag prop itself.

Oh thats a really good looking animation! I will definitely try that.

Hi Dalrae,

Firstly thanks so much for creating this, we have been messing with it and finding it a lot of fun.

I wonder if you wouldnt mind assisting with 2 small issues we have?

1. When someone first joins the server, it assigns then eithe red or blue, but the spawn location isnt at their own flag, rather it spawns in a radius of the opposing teams flag. How could we change this so you spawn at your own flag when joining the server.

2. When someone is killed, the grey overlay (like the Wasted) screen comes on when the player respawns, but doesnt go away. Is this something we can remove?

do you have the flag prop?

Looks to be a modified (or unmodified, but very long?) version of this GitHub - zacm101/fivem-prideflag: Since people were offended by my last release, I figured I'd make it up to you all.

It’s a custom made prop I had someone make

I’m using normal vrpex animations, would (vrp_animations) have the amination code? I tried everything but I couldn’t get it to work,

[image]