[Canva] Roleplay Award Templates

Hello! This is my first release and, I have made some simple yet effective designs to award roleplay members of your community. These display a high level of professionalism, along with being a drive toward roleplay simulation.

I cannot label as FREE yet the everything used in the template is FREE, this means if you use CANVAS resources some may not be free. Yet if you outsource for images and ensure royalties are clear you and use them FREE

If I make custom elements within my server I will try to release them as quick as possible. These are fully customizable through Canva.com as I do most of my advertisements and promotions VIA cell-phone.

You can change the Department image for each template due ensure you use a Transparent PNG formatted image otherwise you may have a background that will interfere with your certification.
All text and Images can be changed to fit your needs, due understand that Canva Used their library for searching images which can cost | $ | so please try to use self found images and png’s to use it as a free editor. Similar to a PSD template.

Dependencies

1. Canva
Pricing

1. Transparent PNG’s.
Free PNG's

https://www.freepnglogos.com

1. Some creativity!
Ideas

LSPD

1. Changing text!

Please feel free to ask for any more templates!

Los Santos Police Department

Picture

LSPD

Los Santos Sheriffs Department

Picture

Sheriff

Los Santos Fire & Medical Department

Picture

FDMEDIC

San Andreas State Troopers

Picture

SAST

Los Santos Judaical System

Picture

JUDGE

Check out
[DISCORD]
FOR HELP OR EARLY RELEASES

[NWN]
Welcome To NorthWest Hub | LEO Server/Free Roam Server/Zombie Server!

Sincerely
S. Bear
Founder/CEO NorthWestNetwork.

Code is accessible N/A
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements Canva
Support Yes
(For releases without code the not applicable fields can be written as N/A)
4 Likes

Can you edit the misspelled words?