Cant start zap hosting hosted sever

using zap hosting every time i start the server it shiut off and the console says
…/run.sh: line 8: /home/zap916356/g482030/gta5-fivem-qbcore/alpine/opt/cfx-server/ld-musl-x86_64.so.1: No such file or directory

it cannot find your server specified, have you created a server yet?

Hi there,

Sorry to hear this. Is this is a new server that you have just purchased? If this is the case, please try to reinstall the game on your gameserver and see if this resolves the issue that your are facing. This can be done easily by heading over to your server’s webinterface panel on our website, going to Settings on the left side and using the Server Reinstall button.

If this is not the case, and it is an existing server, I recommend contacting our support team by creating a ticket on our website so that a support colleague could take a look. You could attempt to reinstall yourself, however please keep in mind reinstalling the server will delete existing server data, therefore make sure to backup any files. See our FTP guide if you need help doing this.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with. Many thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:
~ J

1 Like