Can't revoke asset licenses after person transferred their license

It seems like when a user purchases a product on your Tebex Store, and transfers the license to another account you cannot revoke it anymore.

(it’s still appearing in keymaster & also in Tebex it changes nothing)

4 Likes

Hello, thanks for the report. We’ll look into it

Has this error been fixed yet? This is a critical thing because of subscriptions. People can transfer their assets and just have it forever.

still not fixed

1 Like

Hello, this was fixed in early January and still works after re-testing.

Can you provide more info in PM how exactly does this not work for you? With repro steps ideally.

is this still an issue?

i’m unable to revoke a keymaster too, it just doesn’t show up

1 Like

This issue has been fixed a long time ago - it may take some time before actually revoking it, from my experience.

my problem is it doesn’t even give me an option to revoke it, not even on my list

On your list? You can only revoke assets that have been granted through Tebex? I don’t know the exact button name, but if you click on a payment there should be a red button something like revoke.

Having the same issue as well, the button isn’t even showing for me.

I have the same problem, the option to revoke does not appear for me

1 Like

Turns out the feature was removed due to many sellers abusing the feature… :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Very poor communication on the part of Tebex and Cfx.re in my opinion. We as developers were not informed about this at all and our team only found out today via this post. We allow our customers to test our resources for 1 month for free before they buy them. But now we can no longer revoke the resources for all these customers. The manual revoke function should at least be kept for manual payments or payments that amount to $0.00. Because with these payments there is absolutely nothing that can be abused. I hope this will be reactivated as soon as possible for this use case.

10 Likes

Use expiring packages for this use case

Apparently not a bug, as such closed.