Can't rejoin server after disconnect

So I’m on a server with 16 people, but i can’t see anyone except 1 white dot on the map, I exit and rejoin and then the FiveM client won’t rejoin the server as it has a 1000 times before, it loads endlessly with the red box flashing in the upper left corner of screen, an old error not seen in forever. I try again and again, and nothing happens. Clear game cache and nothing changes, except each time I try to rejoin the server there are fewer and fewer people on it. So not just me. This endless loading, reminds me more of when FiveM died several months ago, than of the now old but usual won’t join a couple of times then it joins.

GTA V version? 1.46
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
Windows version? 8.1 Pro (7 Fast, 10 Secure through 2023)
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) None
System specifications Intel i7-4790/MSI z97 14GB/GTX 760 2GB/Drivers Up to date Intel i3-3225/Intel HD61CR 8GB/GTX 560 1GB/Drivers Up to date
What did you do to get this issue? Played FiveM
What server did you get this issue on? None/My Favorite

CitizenFX.log (110.3 KB)
CitizenFX.log.1 (106.7 KB)
CitizenFX.log.2 (107.2 KB)
CitizenFX.log.3 (107.2 KB)
CitizenFX.log.4 (180.5 KB)
CitizenFX.log.5 (567.5 KB)

UPDATE:
Reboot doesn’t cure
Now it’s both machines, i3 above, i7 below…

CitizenFX.log (108.0 KB)
CitizenFX.log.1 (187.0 KB)

Tested my alt-dev server with same package and all worked fine. Rebooted my primary server and all is again working fine with lost players rejoining.

A possible symptom of this problem was that the past few days, and at the time of the error, the masterlist reported a higher population for this server of 20 users than the direct connect list displayed of 9 users. Seems it was the masterlist which was incorrect as it never changed. Just guessing they are connected, as I had never seen this before.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.