Can't play FiveM, crashes a few seconds after launch - GTA5.exe!sub_1411EFE3C (0x1f4)

GTA V version? Latest from Steam
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? N/A
Windows version? Latest 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes, Multiple times, including the entire folder.
Error screenshot (if any) image
System specifications
Ryzen 7 2700x
GIGABYTE RTX 2080 Ti (Not currently OC, doesn’t work either way)
32GB DDR4 RAM

What did you do to get this issue?
Launched FiveM and waited ~5 seconds
What server did you get this issue on?
The application itself
CitizenFX crash zip file
CitizenFX_log_2021-03-01T053012.log (37.1 KB) 5a178d18-cf8b-40ce-9359-7d5c0c76cbc1.dmp (8.4 MB) CitizenFX_log_2021-03-01T053012.log (37.1 KB) launcher.log (14.2 KB) socialclub.log (5.2 KB) socialclub_launcher.log (7.3 KB)
CitizenFX.log file Not sure
.dmp files/report IDs Not sure

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot Not in my files, no DLC
Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users\elect\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app
FiveM client folder screenshot
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? Windows Defender and Bitdefender (BD is disabled)
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

I’ve reinstalled GTA and FiveM multiple times, updated GeForce drivers, restarted the computer, overclocked, underclocked, no progress. This happens every launch so if you need me to recreate I’d be very much able to.

"GTA5.exe!sub_1411EFE3C (0x1f4)
An error at GTA5.exe!sub_1411EFE3C (0x1f4) caused FiveM to stop working.

Legacy crash hash: don-papa-red
Stack trace:
GTA5.exe!sub_1411EFE3C (0x1f4)
0x48002d00430054
0x630069006c0065
0x470020006e006f
Ox52004c0058006f
0x6e0069004d0020
0x54005200250025"

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Try removing any unused audio devices.

I’m having a similar issue which started happening last night (28th Feb 2021) I have been using FiveM since last May with no issue and my system configuration hasn’t changed. No crash logs to post because I don’t get a crash, just a flicker and then back to desktop after the FiveM startup splash. Occasionally I’d get a pop up via the launcher the main game launches from saying that GTAV failed to verify, a large chunk of times Discord would inform me that I needed to authorize FiveM to access my Discord account.

What I’ve tried:
Cleared cache multiple times to force an update (which executes just fine but FiveM still wont load).
Updated video drivers.
Fresh installed FiveM
Uninstalled the version of GTA I was using from an Epic Games install to a Steam one.
Ensured I’m logged in to Discord.
Updated R* launcher and ensured it’s signed in.
Ensured I’m signed in to cfx.re account.
Run a registry repair and clean.

Am at my wits end as I’ve had zero issues over the last year until last night and I can’t think for the life of me what the issue is.

This is exactly the problem I’ve been having - worked fine till the 27th, then the same as you. No clue how to fix this.

1 Like

If you’re having a different issue from the ‘1411EFE3C’ error, please make your own topic and fill out the support template there.

1 Like

This is the solution. Win+R and write appdata press enter. and Roaming > CitizenFX delete gta5_settings. AND

1 Like

This didn’t work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.