Cant launch the game and nothing so far worked atleast what i tried

Cant launch the game and nothing so far worked atleast what i tried

Environment questions

GTA V version: 1.0.3095.0
Up to date: yes
Legit or Pirate copy: legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: rockstar
Windows version: 10
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? i dont know where to find but i have fully reinstalled fivem
System specifications:
i3-9100F
16 gb ram
nvidia RTX 3050
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
couldnt save it because it loads and then just dissapears
logs/CitizenFX_log files:
aint able to find it
.dmp files/report IDs:

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot:

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:

Filepath to FiveM folder:
C:\Users\Panda\AppData\Local\FiveM

FiveM client folder screenshot:
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
windows
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
yes

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
when i start to launch the game it loads it loads but then it asks me for a upbdate if i press no then it stops launching fivem but if i press then it loads for a bit and then starts analyzing game data and idk what it is analyzing but that loads for a long time then when i think it stop loading it just dissapears and five m also dissapears and nothing happens

What are you trying to do?
i tried fully reinstaling five m , i tried to delete all five m profiles nothing cahnged
What have you tried already to fix the issue?

Error screenshot (if any):
there aint because it loads and then dissapears
What did you do to get this issue?
nothing :smiley: i have played like 2 or 3 years ago with no issiue but after some time i upgraded my pc and reastered it fully so somehow this issiuse only started for me first time
What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
nun because i couldnt even launch the game

Additional comments

plz take ur time and if u need and dont overwork but if possible
help

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

i am having the same issue! mine tries to load for like 1 second then goes away! is says “were getting there” and shows a loading bar then only gets about a quarter of the way there before quitting. i have had this issue for more than 2 moths and nothing has changed. i barely remember how to play the game its been so long since it has worked!!