Cant launch fivem with dedicated gpu

LATEST:
UPDATED:
LEGIT %200:
EPIC GAMES:
Windows 11 Pro 21H2:
no what?
Ryzen 3 4300GE (APU) RX 6600 GPU MSI B550M PRO-VDH CORSAIR 2X8 3600MHZ (ALL DRIVERS LATEST)
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
dont have any crash file
logs/CitizenFX_log files:
.dmp files/report IDs:

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot:

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:

Filepath to FiveM folder:
???
FiveM client folder screenshot:

Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
WINDOWS DEFENDER ONLY
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
NO

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
I have two(2) gpus 1-apu 2-gpu, i get my monitor from my apu gpu i cant get it from my main gpu because my monitor is only support vga so i getting my screen from motherboard — my game launches at my apu i want to play at my main gpu when i change it from settings:

i gaves this error
What are you trying to do?
trying to launch fivem with my main gpu
What have you tried already to fix the issue?
nothing

What did you do to get this issue?
changed gpu from settings
What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
no server

help pls

LAST THREE LOG FILES logs/CitizenFX_log files:
CitizenFX_log_2022-11-13T093128.log (72.1 KB)
CitizenFX_log_2022-11-13T094056.log (804.5 KB)
CitizenFX_log_2022-11-13T094308.log (3.4 MB)

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

someone help please?

please

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.