Windows version? Windows 11
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
My configuration :
Ryzen 7 3800X
3060 12Gb
32 Gb RAM (2x16)
GTA installed on a HDD
Fivem and Windows running on SSD

I have trouble hearing sounds that are heard by everyone but me.

I tried to :

Reinstall FiveM
Disable Nvidia Hight Definition Audio
Deinstall all Sound Boards or similar
Search any malwares in my PC
Updated Sound, Voice and graphics driver
Reinstall Sound and Voice driver
Disable voice chat

What did you do to get this issue? I didn’t do anything
What server did you get this issue on? On all servers i tryed

Explanation of the problem:
When I join my server I have a loading screen song and I have a panic button that should also make noise. Now to the problem, I don’t hear any sounds played by scripts in Fivem, (my server just as an example) I’ve tried 20 servers now and I know they have sounds but I can’t hear them.
It’s not because of my resources. All my friends hear the sounds.
I hear the normal gta sounds as usual, but I can’t hear everything that comes from Fivem as a script (addon).

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

When in a server, verify in your audio mixer that the FiveM Chromium process is not muted, and is full volume

yes thanks right after the post i thought about it and no it isn’t the issue

oh wait now i’m seeing it on Win11 it is kinda different thanks i found what i needed your my hero

1 Like

bubble and them made it not me but thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.