Can't connect to CityLife RP

Environment questions

GTA V version: Latest
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Epic Games
Windows version: Windows 10, latest
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications: CPU: QuadCore Intel Core i5-4570, 3400 MHz, GPU: AMD Radeon RX 480 (4GB), RAM: Kingston HyperX 4 GB DDR3-1600 DDR3 SDRAM, Kingston HyperX 4 GB DDR3-1600 DDR3 SDRAM
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): Its not crashing
logs/CitizenFX_log files: Don’t know where to get them
.dmp files/report IDs: Don’t know where to get them

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot:
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:
Filepath to FiveM folder:
FiveM client folder screenshot:
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having? I first got an error saying I need to have Steam open after opening steam it still didn’t work and said “:exclamation:[Queue] You do not have a train ticket to this paradise.”

What are you trying to do? I am trying to join a server named CityLife RP what is owned by @Chained.

What have you tried already to fix the issue? I have tried restarting my pc, Start Steam before FiveM, delete content_index.xml.

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue? I don’t know becuse I opened Steam as it said to me in the first place.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! CityLife RP

Additional comment

The second image is the second error after opening Steam. I searched for an answer online but didn’t find any only a answer that told me that I don’t have to own GTA V on steam I just need to have Steam open for the Steam ID.

NB! I think I have fixed my issue so please don’t respond to this anymore but if it didn’t then I will edit this again.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

You would have to contact the server owner as they’re the ones rejecting your connection.

Could it be that the server you are trying to join uses a whitelist or allowlist?

I contacted the owner.

From what I have heard it was supposed to be a public server.

It shows in your last screenshot that you’re in need of a “ticket” to enter the server.

what was the fix

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.