Can't Change Time/Weather On My FIVEM Server No Matter What Mod I Use

I’ve tried installing Multiple mods, i have vMenu, vSync and dolu_tool and none of them let me change the Time or Weather. I remember being able to do so in my friend’s server. Not sure if i messed something up or it’s some sort of permission on the actual server that is preventing me from changing the time. I mainly use the server for making videos so I’d like to be able to set the time and freeze it as well.

Thank You!

Maybe a resource is interfering?

Only have installed those mods i mentioned in my resources file

have you tried cd_easytime?

Doesn’t work either, although it does say this: “It is possible that Easytime conflicts with other time and weather scripts such as vMenu or vSync” On their Github so maybe that’s why. I don’t know what else to try.

Try using just vMenu, works fine for me.

I haven’t been able to find where on vMenu it’s time and weather controlled. Could you tell me where? thanks

If I remember correctly, time and weather options are not enabled by default in vMenu. You’ll have to give yourself the weather permissions in the permissions.cfg file or the vMenu.Everything permission to test this out. If you need any help with that let me know.

#############################################################################################

vMenu PERMISSIONS

For help, see Permissions :: vMenu Documentation

#############################################################################################
I tried copying this here:
vMenu.Everything <------
add_ace group.everyone “vMenu.Everything” allow
add_ace group.everyone “vMenu.TimeOptions.All” allow

tried with adding all that

Not sure if that’s the right way to do it tho

Just add these lines to the permissions.cfg file:

add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.Everything" allow
add_ace builtin.everyone "vMenu.WeatherOptions.All" allow

(Keep in mind this is only for testing purposes and this should not be used on the main server because it will grant any player access to all vMenu options, including kick/ban)

Make sure you’re actually executing the permissions.cfg file and the file is located in the root folder of the server:
In the server.cfg file, add: exec permissions.cfg

I did, doesn’t show up on the vMenu. I have a total of 5 mods that can change the Time and the only thing that doesn’t work is the Time & Weather change.