Cannot connect to ANY fiveM server after internet went out

Environment questions

GTA V version: Unsure how to check this.
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legal
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Steam
Windows version: Windows 11
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications:
Ram: 32 GB
RTX 4070
Intel I9 13900k
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
logs/CitizenFX_log files: Not crashing, simply cannot connect to the servers, Connecting to server Attempt 1-2-3 and then disconnect.
.dmp files/report IDs: none.

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
This morning, I played as per usual, enjoying my time. My power went out, and my internet reset, I took a nap, woke up, and can no longer connect to FiveM servers at all. I cannot for the life of me figure out what is going on. Here is what I’ve tried

• Cleared the Cache
  • Flushed my DNS, Released and Renewed my IP Address.
  • Restarted my Gateway and My PC
  • Used a VPN (I CAN CONNECT THIS WAY? but with horrific ping)
  • Contacted my ISP, to which they came to the conclusion that the problem was isolated to the FiveM program?
  • Added Exception Rules into the Firewall for the FiveM Program

My ping, speed, and upload are all normal. Everything outside of FiveM is working as it should, and I can even connect directly to GTA Online through the normal rockstar launcher. I am completely stumped. Any help at all is appreciated. The VPN thing really has thrown me for a loop. Thanks so much.

What are you trying to do? Trying to play on virtually any server in the FiveM Client

What have you tried already to fix the issue?

• Cleared the Cache
  • Flushed my DNS, Released and Renewed my IP Address.
  • Restarted my Gateway and My PC
  • Used a VPN (I CAN CONNECT THIS WAY? but with horrific ping)
  • Contacted my ISP, to which they came to the conclusion that the problem was isolated to the FiveM program?
  • Added Exception Rules into the Firewall for the FiveM Program

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue?
Im unsure. The internet went out for about 10 minutes, I went to take a nap, came back, and the servers would no longer connect.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
The servers that I’ve tried are ConcreteRP, Hypix, PowerRP, Vivid 18+ RP, Cursed RP, and MostWantedRP. Though my issue appears to pertain to every server I select. I CAN connect to servers with a VPN, but I have horrendous ping in doing so, and it does not explain why my internet suddenly seems to have an issue with FiveM.

Additional comments

I feel like I’ve looked everywhere for the answer to this problem, discords, reddit, here, the list goes on. Im running Cloudflare Warp and Proton VPN atm, but my ping is atrotrocious, on the upper end of 400s. Any help at all at this point is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

i am having same issue. im a new player as well, so im very confused. Any help would be great!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.